Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
what.

I liked your argument James, but will wait a bit more to change votes ;)
Yeah, let's. I don't believe Demon, Witch is too good of a role and he hadn't hinted on that the previous days either. And it makes no sense why Desin should lie to his lover about Demon if Demon had no night action to begin with and Desin didn't knew what his townie role was either. And it also makes no sense for Lawl to lie about lover and prostitute so why should he lie about what Desin told him?

Witch (Townie): If the Witch is lynched she may curse an other player, who then will die the second night after. (GAME 37)

The best role to hide behind as Mafia to prevent beind lynched and you didn't came out with it after Lawl's accusation? Why did you wait so long?

James: Vandred or Aonori, the dead doctor. I believe he's the responsable for Desin's death.

Aonori spying on you doesn't clear you. You could be a mafia detective. I just don't believe in that, again due to the prosecutor thing.
When was Aonori a doctor? I thought he died as Detective?

hats all i can do, can't do more, shouldn't even have revealed it.

Will likely vote demon or lawl or anyone else who could be suscipicious according to further revelations.
No, you were right to come out as apprentice because Mafia won't kill you due there being a chance you are insane and that your sensei happens to be a Mafia. Or if you are sane and your sensei happens to be a mafia then you basically kill yourself, so you are in no danger whatsoever. Expect that you maybe should make sure to give us some hidden hint who your sensei is, just in case your gut instinct of choosing your sensei was wrong.

and still don't understand why the assassin or the assassin stand user, did choose to kill mazino
Yeah, that totally screams irrational A.ulp play all over it. Maybe our prosecutor should accuse him of being Mafia? What you think, Erin?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
OMG, James. Two people died, one was a doctor. I said Aonori and if not him, then Vandred. I'm on my phone, just check N2 end post lol. Whoever was doctor prolly killed Desin since no one claimed PGO or said that targeted him as a doctor.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Witch (Townie): If the Witch is lynched she may curse an other player, who then will die the second night after. (GAME 37)

The best role to hide behind as Mafia to prevent beind lynched and you didn't came out with it after Lawl's accusation? Why did you wait so long?
1. I believe lawl is Lover.

2. Why would I try to threaten him when I believe he is Lover? He is going to die anyway. And the best role to claim RN would be Bomb. Since the effects are immediate.

All I said about my role was that it was passive. I don't remember you giving meaningful hints either.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I am getting lost withouth a list, but I suck at doing them (even missed a vote when I tried to count the votes earlier), anyone up to doing one?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This is what we got on role claims and relevations so far.

1. @SonOfDaws Jean Pierre Polnareff - Silver Chariot - got innocent on him night 1/ Mortician/passive that activates when he dies
2. @gnut Steely Dan - Lovers - possible martyr/Det (sane/naive?)
3. @Erinyes Jotaro Kujo - Star Platinum - apprentice/Doc
4. @lawlett-kun Alessi - Sethan - Claims prostitute, Townie Lover, will suicide this night
5. @Zasz Daniel J. D'Arby - Osiris - who knows?/Prosecutor?
6. @Demonspeed Noriaki Kakyoin - Hierophant Green - got innocent on him night 2, claims Witch/?
7. @WithYouInSpirit Mariah - Bastet (Mafia Gambler) lynched on Day 1
8. @James Rye Pet Shop - Horus - Detective/Hider
9. @desin24 Terence T. D'Arby - Atum (Strongman) (Mafia Lover) killed on Night 2
10. @Farfalla Muhammad Avdol - Magician's Red - was BP/BG now Mentee/BG, will die at the end of this day
11. @Aonori Iggy - The Fool (Detective) killed on Night 2
12. @Vandred Joseph Joestar - Hermit Purple (Doctor) killed on Night 2
13. @A.ulq Rubber Soul - Yellow Temperance - claims BK
14. @Mazino Captain Tennille - Dark Blue Moon - Mentor dead, probably poison
15. @Kato756 Enyaba - Justice -Doctor(and like my best friend in this game, keeping me alive every night)
16. @Philia Hol Horse - Emperor (Restless Spirit) killed on Day 1
17. @Evil3ye Vanilla Ice - Cream (Threesome Candidate) lynched on Day 2

The only one who hasn't claimed a role yet is Daws and since no apprentice died yet and we didnt had three nights I assume he is the 2nd apprentice till he tells me otherwise. A.ulp is most likely lying about being BK as role, question is who the 4th Mafia guy is.
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im sorry but i gotta agree with lala....i just dont know how evil would know that lawlett was protitute and lover:headscratch
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
1. I believe lawl is Lover.

2. Why would I try to threaten him when I believe he is Lover? He is going to die anyway. And the best role to claim RN would be Bomb. Since the effects are immediate.

All I said about my role was that it was passive. I don't remember you giving meaningful hints either.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude. I came out on day 1 that my role is active and a night role and that I had my Stand before and that it is active too. That were 4 hints! And I had no problem beign prosecuted because that would have proven my aligment but when Philia came out as badass I freaked out because there was a 50% chance I'd die before I could use my Det ability. And you should know by now how much I wanted to be det (without getting blocked like last game where I was Silas... stupid honest Silas who nobody believed that Daws was Insane Det and A.ulp was Mafia... who let me beg and cry and die, nearly lynch-voting myself out of desperation...), so I am not lying about this.
I got innocent on you and Daws and if Daws can confirm he is the 2nd Apprentice this either means you really are the Witch or you are the Mafia Boss with me being sane or naive. And hell, for all we know there could be two sane Dets in this confusing game with roles and stands, a one-time-sane-det and a full-time-sane-det.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Also....is there a possibility there is no hoe
I am keeping a goddanm notepad next game.
Got to if you trying to kerp track of lies...you tell the truth you good.:XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Demon....just tell your goddamn role.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
This is what we got on role claims and relevations so far.

1. @SonOfDaws Jean Pierre Polnareff - Silver Chariot - got innocent on him night 1/possible 2nd apprentice?
2. @gnut Steely Dan - Lovers - possible martyr/Det (sane/naive?)
3. @Erinyes Jotaro Kujo - Star Platinum - apprentice/Doc
4. @lawlett-kun Alessi - Sethan - Claims prostitute, Townie Lover, will suicide this night
5. @Zasz Daniel J. D'Arby - Osiris - who knows?/Prosecutor?
6. @Demonspeed Noriaki Kakyoin - Hierophant Green - got innocent on him night 2, claims Witch/?
7. @WithYouInSpirit Mariah - Bastet (Mafia Gambler) lynched on Day 1
8. @James Rye Pet Shop - Horus - Detective/Hider
9. @desin24 Terence T. D'Arby - Atum (Strongman) (Mafia Lover) killed on Night 2
10. @Farfalla Muhammad Avdol - Magician's Red - was BP/BG now Mentee/BG, will die at the end of this day
11. @Aonori Iggy - The Fool (Detective) killed on Night 2
12. @Vandred Joseph Joestar - Hermit Purple (Doctor) killed on Night 2
13. @A.ulq Rubber Soul - Yellow Temperance - claims BK
14. @Mazino Captain Tennille - Dark Blue Moon - Mentor dead, probably poison
15. @Kato756 Enyaba - Justice -Doctor(and like my best friend in this game, keeping me alive every night)
16. @Philia Hol Horse - Emperor (Restless Spirit) killed on Day 1
17. @Evil3ye Vanilla Ice - Cream (Threesome Candidate) lynched on Day 2

The only one who hasn't claimed a role yet is Daws and since no apprentice died yet and we didnt had three nights I assume he is the 2nd apprentice till he tells me otherwise. A.ulp is most likely lying about being BK as role, question is who the 4th Mafia guy is.
My role is mortician and my stand is a passive that activates after I die.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am getting lost withouth a list, but I suck at doing them (even missed a vote when I tried to count the votes earlier), anyone up to doing one?
I made a list with the deaths and claimed roles so far a bit above, you can check it out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also....is there a possibility there is no hoe

Got to if you trying to kerp track of lies...you tell the truth you good.:XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Demon....just tell your goddamn role.
Demon says he is Witch.

My role is mortician and my stand is a passive ability that activates after I die.
Whaaaaa-
*checks list*
...Either there was never a 2n apprentice because Gry thought why having both sane and insane apprentice in the same game or somebody is still hiding his apprentice role for whatever reason.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I made a list with the deaths and claimed roles so far a bit above, you can check it out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Demon says he is Witch.



Whaaaaa-
*checks list*
...Either there was never a 2n apprentice because Gry thought why having both sane and insane apprentice in the same game or somebody is still hiding his apprentice role for whatever reason.
Could the aprentice fall into a stand?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
My role is mortician and my stand is a passive that activates after I die.
Mortician...why in a game with lovers,mentor and a strongman....no sogn of a janitor...they woulda used him last nite.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude. I came out on day 1 that my role is active and a night role and that I had my Stand before and that it is active too. That were 4 hints! And I had no problem beign prosecuted because that would have proven my aligment but when Philia came out as badass I freaked out because there was a 50% chance I'd die before I could use my Det ability. And you should know by now how much I wanted to be det (without getting blocked like last game where I was Silas... stupid honest Silas who nobody believed that Daws was Insane Det and A.ulp was Mafia... who let me beg and cry and die, nearly lynch-voting myself out of desperation...), so I am not lying about this.
I got innocent on you and Daws and if Daws can confirm he is the 2nd Apprentice this either means you really are the Witch or you are the Mafia Boss with me being sane or naive. And hell, for all we know there could be two sane Dets in this confusing game with roles and stands, a one-time-sane-det and a full-time-sane-det.
Everyone has Stand and you said you had an active role, same for your Stand, if you have a night role it's obviously active. That makes two hints, I don't see how it's different from me who said I have a passive ability and an active role as Stand. The only hint I remember from you is that you said your role didn't fit Pet Shop.

Also....is there a possibility there is no hoe

Got to if you trying to kerp track of lies...you tell the truth you good.:XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Demon....just tell your goddamn role.
I said I am Witch.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Could the aprentice fall into a stand?
No, since it must be used several times.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Could the aprentice fall into a stand?
No, Stands are One-time uses. An Apprentice needs three times to follow a target, his "Sensei", to then change his job after his Sensei after the third try. Meaning on this third night Erin will change jobs if his sensei survives tonight as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top