- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Messages
- 7,072
- Reaction score
- 5,797
- Country
-
Zasz...use your stand on aulq
Something came up and prefer to wait some more before using it.I also think he should do that.

Zasz...use your stand on aulq
Something came up and prefer to wait some more before using it.I also think he should do that.

Also, Zasz, for god's sake! Erin CAN'T protect you, she used her doc STAND to protect you because you trusts you and Farf our BG is going to die as Mentee today and Kato will not protect you, that's it, no more protection! WHO ARE YOU?!I feel like leaving another hint right now.
What I said about my role and Stand's ability is true, but at the same time not quite.
If you're curious about what I'm trying to say, you'll have to wait the next day phase, because right now I have to understand a few things about the remaining players.
So, I'll be counting on you again for the protection @Erineyes.![]()
Buuuut i can't anymore, it was an one-time useI feel like leaving another hint right now.
What I said about my role and Stand's ability is true, but at the same time not quite.
If you're curious about what I'm trying to say, you'll have to wait the next day phase, because right now I have to understand a few things about the remaining players.
So, I'll be counting on you again for the protection @Erineyes.![]()
Yeah, though I still wonder why the other Lover didn't came out then. I mean, we will see tonight who the 2nd lover was, he or she can't escape their fate without the threesome candidate around to save her/him. So we will know for sure if Lawl lied or not.Then if he doesnt show up dead tomorrow, will you pull the lynch voting yourself?
All I can say is that your closer to the truth than anyone.Also, Zasz, for god's sake! Erin CAN'T protect you, she used her doc STAND to protect you because you trusts you and Farf our BG is going to die as Mentee today and Kato will not protect you, that's it, no more protection! WHO ARE YOU?!

I would be fine changing to Demon if you confirm this, @James RyeThen if he doesnt show up dead tomorrow, will you pull the lynch voting yourself?
nah it's best you lynch me insteadZasz...use your stand on aulq
What exactly came up, Zasz, stay online and answer. We are day 3, if you don't use your Stand today you could get murdered tonight. Especially if the Day Assassin killed Maz because he KNEW that I am naive because I got an innocent on a guilty player, which ofc would cast a bad light on Daws and Demon, but as long as they stay alive and I get no guilty investigation we don't know that.Something came up and prefer to wait some more before using it.![]()
I think you guys should pick Aulq over Demon. Didn't James say Desin told Lawl to set Demon up?I would be fine changing to Demon if you confirm this, @James Rye
For real?I know you like having fun...but this aint the time bruh![]()

And what do you think he is?For real?
I wouldn't mind using it now, but don't be angry with me afterwards.
After all it all depends on whetever A.ulq is who I think he is.
Zasz might be 2nd apprentice, why he is hiding that I got no idea.I know you like having fun...but this aint the time bruh![]()
See, that's why you keep up traditions, else everything goes Zasz. xDMaybe we should have followed James's advice and lynched Zasz early...
Yeah, I confirm this. But I am not sure anymore if we should lynch Demon anymore... hah, if Demon would confirm that he curses A.ulp to die next day, then I would lock my vote on him. Real problem is I don't want to kill a townie to curse a mafia if we can't just lynch the mafia and the way A.ulp reacted just now just screams Mafia who half-way gave up probably because he is alone now. Felt very similar to when WYIS suddenly got many votes and she was just like "wow, that just happened, I'm dead".I would be fine changing to Demon if you confirm this, @James Rye
Ai just do it @.@ pussy!For real?
I wouldn't mind using it now, but don't be angry with me afterwards.
After all it all depends on whetever A.ulq is who I think he is.
Unreliable how....because it distracts killers...I don't understand why you guys are assuming that I'm the assassin just because I didn't use my ability last night I just don't see the problem with it considering how unreliable the role is. Lynch me if you want but I doubt that'll help you though.
nah it's best you lynch me instead
God, I still remember that. I screamed so much at you in the dead pad, like man, Gry was laughing tears at my rage.I´d guess both of Zsaz and A.ulq last posts are karma for the way I played last game