Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I feel like leaving another hint right now.
What I said about my role and Stand's ability is true, but at the same time not quite. :kappa
If you're curious about what I'm trying to say, you'll have to wait the next day phase, because right now I have to understand a few things about the remaining players.
So, I'll be counting on you again for the protection @Erineyes. :teehee
Also, Zasz, for god's sake! Erin CAN'T protect you, she used her doc STAND to protect you because you trusts you and Farf our BG is going to die as Mentee today and Kato will not protect you, that's it, no more protection! WHO ARE YOU?!
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,088
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I feel like leaving another hint right now.
What I said about my role and Stand's ability is true, but at the same time not quite. :kappa
If you're curious about what I'm trying to say, you'll have to wait the next day phase, because right now I have to understand a few things about the remaining players.
So, I'll be counting on you again for the protection @Erineyes. :teehee
Buuuut i can't anymore, it was an one-time use
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Then if he doesnt show up dead tomorrow, will you pull the lynch voting yourself?
Yeah, though I still wonder why the other Lover didn't came out then. I mean, we will see tonight who the 2nd lover was, he or she can't escape their fate without the threesome candidate around to save her/him. So we will know for sure if Lawl lied or not.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Also, Zasz, for god's sake! Erin CAN'T protect you, she used her doc STAND to protect you because you trusts you and Farf our BG is going to die as Mentee today and Kato will not protect you, that's it, no more protection! WHO ARE YOU?!
All I can say is that your closer to the truth than anyone.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I know you like having fun...but this aint the time bruh:disappoint
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
I don't understand why you guys are assuming that I'm the assassin just because I didn't use my ability last night I just don't see the problem with it considering how unreliable the role is. Lynch me if you want but I doubt that'll help you though.
Zasz...use your stand on aulq
nah it's best you lynch me instead
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Something came up and prefer to wait some more before using it. :kappa
What exactly came up, Zasz, stay online and answer. We are day 3, if you don't use your Stand today you could get murdered tonight. Especially if the Day Assassin killed Maz because he KNEW that I am naive because I got an innocent on a guilty player, which ofc would cast a bad light on Daws and Demon, but as long as they stay alive and I get no guilty investigation we don't know that.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
WTF Zasz
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I´d guess both of Zsaz and A.ulq last posts are karma for the way I played last game
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I know you like having fun...but this aint the time bruh:disappoint
For real? :kappa
I wouldn't mind using it now, but don't be angry with me afterwards.
After all it all depends on whetever A.ulq is who I think he is.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
For real? :kappa
I wouldn't mind using it now, but don't be angry with me afterwards.
After all it all depends on whetever A.ulq is who I think he is.
And what do you think he is?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I know you like having fun...but this aint the time bruh:disappoint
Zasz might be 2nd apprentice, why he is hiding that I got no idea.

Maybe we should have followed James's advice and lynched Zasz early...
See, that's why you keep up traditions, else everything goes Zasz. xD

I would be fine changing to Demon if you confirm this, @James Rye
Yeah, I confirm this. But I am not sure anymore if we should lynch Demon anymore... hah, if Demon would confirm that he curses A.ulp to die next day, then I would lock my vote on him. Real problem is I don't want to kill a townie to curse a mafia if we can't just lynch the mafia and the way A.ulp reacted just now just screams Mafia who half-way gave up probably because he is alone now. Felt very similar to when WYIS suddenly got many votes and she was just like "wow, that just happened, I'm dead".
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,088
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
im totally lost here, will try to reread things tomorrow, sorry coundn't even keep track with the list, every post is a new plot twist .

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't understand why you guys are assuming that I'm the assassin just because I didn't use my ability last night I just don't see the problem with it considering how unreliable the role is. Lynch me if you want but I doubt that'll help you though.

nah it's best you lynch me instead
Unreliable how....because it distracts killers...
You should have used it on different people then....might have stop a killing nite 2 since you think you may have stopped one nite 1
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I´d guess both of Zsaz and A.ulq last posts are karma for the way I played last game
God, I still remember that. I screamed so much at you in the dead pad, like man, Gry was laughing tears at my rage.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top