Man its either you or daws....im waiting to hear daws explaination for voting himself.Or maybe there was no death because of the Assassin kill?
Man its either you or daws....im waiting to hear daws explaination for voting himself.Or maybe there was no death because of the Assassin kill?
Teeeeemeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! i don't even roleplaying, i know nothing about jojo, im always saying "yare yare"Your Jotaro roleplaying sucks. His catchphrase is Yare Yare Daze, not Yare Yare.
It's Daws then.Man its either you or daws....im waiting to hear daws explaination for voting himself.
tell you more laterOk erin....so whats your deal?
Was lala your sensei.....if so why arent you dead....
All cards on the table guys....

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did I need to really explain that?... Obvious (failed) joke was obvious. The majority had already votelocked. Made 0 difference.Demon or daws....why daws vote for himself?
Talk to me demon...dont--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
When did demon say he was blocked....doing what....idrOh. And I checked Vandred's corpse last night. All I got back was that he was killed.
There was no doctor's protect.
Plus, what Demonspeed before was horseshit anyways: Stand powers can't be blocked. It's in the rules for this game.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And you think I would say that without being aware of the rules? If someone used a Stand to block my action it makes perfect sense.Oh. And I checked Vandred's corpse last night. All I got back was that he was killed.
There was no doctor's protect.
Plus, what Demonspeed before was horseshit anyways: Stand powers can't be blocked. It's in the rules for this game.
I am martyr....
