Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I am martyr....my stand was detective.
James got innocent on me...im innocent.
I got innocent on you erin nite 2....hmmm
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

When did demon say he was blocked....doing what....idr
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@james....
Whats the possibility im the sane detective with my stand and erin is boss?
I targeted Vandred tonight with my Stand ability, but apparently I have been blocked since he died Doctor.
There is still a chance that a Strongman (probably Desin) attacked Vandred and he had PGO which I THINK results in both dying

But mafia Demonspeed seems more likely to me atm.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,599
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You are not allowed to pretend being a Daytime Vigilant, Cowboy, or other roles, that have Day Commands. It's a Minor Violation if you do that regardlessly.
votekill Demonspeed
Votekill demon
Votelock Demonspeed
Votekill Demonspeed
Votelock demon
Vote Lock SonOfDaws.
vote kill demon
Sorry I'm late so votelock demon

Demonspeed 6x (James Rye, gnut, A.ulq, SonOfDaws, Kato756, Erinyes)
SonOfDaws 1x (Demonspeed)
gnut 1x (penalty vote)
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ok...im gonna step back
Day action - Can anytime send the Host a pm to mark another player in the current day phase. If the marked player gets lynched the martyr will sacrifice himself and gets lynched instead. Note that his role cannot be claimed.

???

Claiming/pretending to be an unclaimable role is against the rules. Penalty time?
Man...
It just slipped...
My bad....my bad

Give me my punishment....i really didnt mean it tho gry...sorry
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There is still a chance that a Strongman (probably Desin) attacked Vandred and he had PGO which I THINK results in both dying

But mafia Demonspeed seems more likely to me atm.
Pgo wouldnt die....his priority is over strongman
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He just becomes plain townie.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
anyhow 100% townie confirmed aulq, gnut
James can you recap pliz your night actions im just too lazy to check back all the previous pages. plizz .

still think there's a not only 1 but possibly 2 mafia left. Demon is highly suspicious, but need kato's night actions, and if possible pliz recap all your previous night actions, thhhhxs
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Anything to say for yourself? The way things are looking, you'll die today.

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you gotta give us a reason to continue to do so.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Your posts are only about that. I know you are confirmed Town can you at least reveal your night action this time?
Guess that answers that.
votekill Demonspeed
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Anything to say for yourself? The way things are looking, you'll die today.

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you gotta give us a reason to continue to do so.
No, I have nothing else to say.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh. And I checked Vandred's corpse last night. All I got back was that he was killed.

There was no doctor's protect.

Plus, what Demonspeed before was horseshit anyways: Stand powers can't be blocked. It's in the rules for this game.
All you got was he was killed...that was obvious
Anything to say for yourself? The way things are looking, you'll die today.

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you gotta give us a reason to continue to do so.
You are on the chopping block also....i think it was obvious lawl was trolling demon...so im thinking he either block you or erin.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
All you got was he was killed...that was obvious

You are on the chopping block also....i think it was obvious lawl was trolling demon...so im thiking he either block you or erin.
A mortician sees all abilities used on a dead person. Demonspeed lied before; Stands CANNOT be blocked. So, if Demonspeed had used doctor's protection on him, then I would have been able to see it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Witch i can believe at this point...with phil having restless spirit...
But,mortician that keeps bring up strongman...for what?
Shouldnt you have gotten chronological events of what happened with vandread actions that nite also...like if he was able to protect,did he kill desin,etc
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Your posts are only about that. I know you are confirmed Town can you at least reveal your night action this time?
Yh, I did invite Lawl, yourself and James unfortunately I didn't receive a reply from gry.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
A mortician sees all abilities used on a dead person. Demonspeed lied before; Stands CANNOT be blocked. So, if Demonspeed had used doctor's protection on him, then I would have been able to see it.
Did you miss my answer to that? Only the actions which affected him would be listed. And his death is obvious.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yh, I did invite Lawl, yourself and James unfortunately I didn't receive a reply from gry.
You invited lawlett....why?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And james:shootme
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Witch i can believe at this point...with phil having restless spirit...
But,mortician that keeps bring up strongman...for what?
Shouldnt you have gotten chronological events of what happened with vandread actions that nite also...like if he was able to protect,did he kill desin,etc
I don't know what you're missing here..
Mortician (Townie): The Mortician can investigate a dead player. He gets to know which actions were used on him. He uses his ability by sending a PM to the host at night and gets to know the actions in chronological order. (GAME 37)
I can only see "which actions were used on him." If Demonspeed had used his Stand on him, there's NO REASON why I would not have seen it. None.

If getting back "he was killed" was obvious, then not getting back anything else is even more so: Demonspeed lied.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did you miss my answer to that? Only the actions which affected him would be listed. And his death is obvious.
Desperate bandwagon is desperate.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
No, I have nothing else to say.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top