Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@Kato756 pliz care to share your night ations ?
70560"]

Hi, had to tend to some matters.

I keep protecting James, mostly because his deductions so far have been good and with him being a det (which I think we have confirmed sanity with the last 2 deaths haven´t we?)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is sure to turn into a finger-pointing fest.

So Demon and Dawns pretty much are the main suspects for now

@SonOfDaws , why the self vote?
 
Last edited:

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
70560"]Hi, had to tend to some matters.

I keep protecting James, mostly because his deductions so far have been good and with him being a det (which I think we have confirmed sanity with the last 2 deaths haven´t we?)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is sure to turn into a finger-pointing fest.

So Demon and Dawns pretty much are the main suspects for now

@SonOfDaws , why the self vote?
It was a joke for fuck's sake. There was literally nothing else I could do but submit a pointless vote.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
What the hell happened to that quote...
edit: fixed.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,076
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
70560"]@Kato756 pliz care to share your night ations ?

Hi, had to tend to some matters.

I keep protecting James, mostly because his deductions so far have been good and with him being a det (which I think we have confirmed sanity with the last 2 deaths haven´t we?)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This is sure to turn into a finger-pointing fest.

So Demon and Dawns pretty much are the main suspects for now

@SonOfDaws , why the self vote?
oooh omoshiroi
--- Double Post Merged, ---
sorry for the misquote
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No idea what went wrong there.

Anyway, what else do we have?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't know what you're missing here..

I can only see "which actions were used on him." If Demonspeed had used his Stand on him, there's NO REASON why I would not have seen it. None.

If getting back "he was killed" was obvious, then not getting back anything else is even more so: Demonspeed lied.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Desperate bandwagon is desperate.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Desperate bandwagon? I had a post before that. And I quoted you, you can't say you missed that and yet caught the others: here.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Can we try lynching someone else with demon?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
No idea what went wrong there.

Anyway, what else do we have?
I think we just have to hear from James. I imagine he investigated another person last night so hopefully he gets a guilty verdict so we confirm his sanity.
Desperate bandwagon? I had a post before that. And I quoted you, you can't say you missed that and yet caught the others: here.
Actually I did miss that. Probably because of GrySun's post and what happened with Gnut...
But it doesn't matter.
-Your stand ability cannot be blocked by role blockers, discovered by investigative roles or changed by another role(via recruiting, stealing etc). Those would instead affect your primary role as usual.
There are no "Stand Blockers." Period. Stands cannot be blocked.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,076
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
i don't think there's both mortician and detective left, I don't exclude the possibility that one of you may be a mafia det. i don't exclude neither the fact kato is being lying, that sounds to me quite fishy, but well.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Can we try lynching someone else with demon?
Honestly I would be fine getting tied up with Demon since I still have my Stand's passive, but it's not optimal.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
There are no "Stand Blockers." Period. Stands cannot be blocked.
And how can you confirm that? You didn't make this game. In the previous phase James said he had a Hider Stand, and Hider is considered Blocking Role.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
And how can you confirm that? You didn't make this game. In the previous phase James said he had a Hider Stand, and Hider is considered Blocking Role.
...
Are you saying?... I'm not GrySun???

Well, no shit. I don't need to be either. Again, GrySun, the one who is hosting this game and made the Stands, wrote this in the rules:
-A stand has 1 ability. That ability can be any active or passive mafia-game role.
Your stand ability cannot be blocked by role blockers, discovered by investigative roles or changed by another role(via recruiting, stealing etc). Those would instead affect your primary role as usual.
There's no question here. You're grasping at straws.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
...
Are you saying?... I'm not GrySun???

Well, no shit. I don't need to be either. Again, GrySun, the one who is hosting this game and made the Stands, wrote this in the rules:



There's no question here. You're grasping at straws.
I am only talking about the part where you said there is "no Stand Blocker". James said he has a Hider Stand, which is a Blocking role. So I don't see why you would say that, how could a Prostitute Stand not exist?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
If a role blocking Stand is used, then it still does exactly what it says on the tin: it blocks a role, not a Stand.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
If a role blocking Stand is used, then it still does exactly what it says on the tin: it blocks a role, not a Stand.
But the role I used is the Pirate one, it's the only one I could use. Stands are superior to everything and the Pirate ability is priority 3, a Stand with a Prostitute ability(Prio 1) would work. With Prostitute as the role of the Stand.

They can only be used once for a reason.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
But the role I used is the Pirate one, it's the only one I could use. Stands are superior to everything and the Pirate ability is priority 3, a Stand with a Prostitute ability(Prio 1) would work. With Prostitute as the role of the Stand.

They can only be used once for a reason.
It does not matter.

Prostitute, no matter the priority, only blocks roles. It doesn't matter if prostitute was a Stand. It still only blocks roles.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Or maybe there was no death because of the Assassin kill?
Could be, but look, why did the Assassin left me the last Det alive after I gave two Innocent results? Sole reason I can imagine is that the assassin knew I was naive or sane because he was Mafia Boss meaning either you or Daws were the Mafia, concluded I wasn't worth the Day Kill and went for Maz who had been quiet a lot this time in case of getting rid of the 3rd party or another important role who tries to get no attention.

If you are townie and witch you can use your curse on Daws. You and him are the most suspect.

A.ulp is proven Townie, Gnut is Martyr, I'm the 2nd Det of a game of 17 and Kato is the 2nd Doc of a game of 17 and Erinyes is apprentice=whatever role he got this night. Leaves you and Daws with roles which are hard to prove.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So demon...did you use your stand on vandread?

Daws....james investigated me...he got innocent.
Why do we need a mortician to just tell us someone is dead?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
As For James, he said he investigated Greg and got Innocent. So he is either Naive or Sane(with one target being mafia Boss)
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Could be, but look, why did the Assassin left me the last Det alive after I gave two Innocent results? Sole reason I can imagine is that the assassin knew I was naive or sane because he was Mafia Boss meaning either you or Daws were the Mafia, concluded I wasn't worth the Day Kill and went for Maz who had been quiet a lot this time in case of getting rid of the 3rd party or another important role who tries to get no attention.

If you are townie and witch you can use your curse on Daws. You and him are the most suspect.

A.ulp is proven Townie, Gnut is Martyr, I'm the 2nd Det of a game of 17 and Kato is the 2nd Doc of a game of 17 and Erinyes is apprentice=whatever role he got this night. Leaves you and Daws with roles which are hard to prove.
I feel I've made a pretty good case... I can continue to answer any questions, but please don't make it ones I've already repeatedly answered...
So demon...did you use your stand on vandread?

Daws....james investigated me...he got innocent.
Why do we need a mortician to just tell us someone is dead?
Questions like this one.
It's not what is there. It's was isn't that's important here.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Could be, but look, why did the Assassin left me the last Det alive after I gave two Innocent results? Sole reason I can imagine is that the assassin knew I was naive or sane because he was Mafia Boss meaning either you or Daws were the Mafia, concluded I wasn't worth the Day Kill and went for Maz who had been quiet a lot this time in case of getting rid of the 3rd party or another important role who tries to get no attention.

If you are townie and witch you can use your curse on Daws. You and him are the most suspect.

A.ulp is proven Townie, Gnut is Martyr, I'm the 2nd Det of a game of 17 and Kato is the 2nd Doc of a game of 17 and Erinyes is apprentice=whatever role he got this night. Leaves you and Daws with roles which are hard to prove.
When did you reveal that you were Det? D2 you only said that you targeted Son, it's not enough to know your role. So they might have concluded that you were not a priority, especially with the fact that you need a few days to check your sanity. When they learned about your role I don't see why they would have decided to kill Mazino instead of you, there was a 50% chance of you being Sane. Greg is not Martyr.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I feel I've made a pretty good case... I can continue to answer any questions, but please don't make it ones I've already repeatedly answered...

Questions like this one.
It's not what is there. It's was isn't that's important here.
If my Stand has been blocked then it won't appear. Since it didn't affect him, obviously it would not be listed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top