Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
BTW talking about rules, I just checked

"14 - 17 = 4 Mafias"

Which means this isn´t over yet, right?
But I wish it was...

Is Erinyes still suspect? She's the only one that comes to mind as a possible last mafia
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
BTW talking about rules, I just checked

"14 - 17 = 4 Mafias"

Which means this isn´t over yet, right?
I brought that up when everyone was talking b 2 mafia with lovers...even before mentor thing...i think wr got 1 mafia
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Speak of the devil
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't suspect her much, but she's the only one that comes to mind...

She was only a suspect on Day 2 I think
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
so vote kill demon, in any case he's doomed considering the votes, mine won't change anything, he's suspicious to me , but anything is possible (have still in my mind evil case) i totally miss the point that mafia boss appears innocent on det checks.

hope its' the best call :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
im no mafia SoD, im a sane apprentice who has a new role now ! :twitch why am i even suspicious :pout
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
If you are so sure that I am Mafia then you should all lock your votes. I can't say anything else for myself.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Low quality bait...

It could be possible we could find and tie up you and the last mafia member. We've got plenty of time so I'll wait to hear what the others have to say.
So, in the words of the late and great Lawlett-kun:

"sayonara demon-chan"
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Low quality bait...

It could be possible we could find and tie up you and the last mafia member. We've got plenty of time so I'll wait to hear what the others have to say.
So, in the words of the late and great Lawlett-kun:

"sayonara demon-chan"
How is it a bait? I can't say anything else. I just want to see this phase end while I am still awake.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. Sorry, but I'm not doing that til we have a consensus.

Or at least more people voice their opinions on what to do next
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im locked....:disappoint demon.
Never even addressed why you missed my post that was quote by gry:heh
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Speak of the devil
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't suspect her much, but she's the only one that comes to mind...

She was only a suspect on Day 2 I think
I have to say I dislike her trying to trown some attention to me earlier this day. The fact that our det is alive and well, is proof of what I did, tho probally with help from the ones that have fallen. I am sure I only survived this night because of Law =/
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Im locked....:disappoint demon.
Never even addressed why you missed my post that was quote by gry:heh
As I said I genuinely don't understand what you are trying to say. I didn't miss your post. I thought penalties for these kind of things only happen when it's not your real role.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Its quiet...too quiet
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
It's probably the lack of Farfalla

Plus, James is asleep I think and A.ulq is... somewhere
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So, we should use this time to get on the last mafia member right?

My bet is on Erin for the reasons I have stated, and still dunno about daws
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just make a decision guys...demon or daws...
Kato....i think erin is your apprentice
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She is happy for her new role...doc no?
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Just make a decision guys...demon or daws...
Kato....i think erin is your apprentice
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She is happy for her new role...doc no?
pfft. No
She freaking tried to put spotlight on me here, kill her
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
If we do this then the deciding vote will be A.ulq. just to recap: If he wants to go for the double kill then he needs to vote Erinyes after the two of us. Sorry, if this seems redundant, but I just want to make sure since this move is a bit risky.

You sure you want to?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
pfft. No
She freaking tried to put spotlight on me here, kill her
I cant do anything...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Demon makes like he doesnt know im what i say i am...gry underlined what i did.
Demon is trying to throw shade on everyone...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top