Games Mafia Game 54 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
kato, that makes no sense, do you really think i would choose a suspicious person like demon to be his apprentice, knowing i could die, and while i had my top 3 trustworthy ?
Again, have i been a mafia i would have chosen to kill you above all or james, no gnuty because he has basically an useless role at this stage of the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


no you can't lie, im you and you're me :p
Exactly this
Its a setup by you to make me look like mafia
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
Brilliant ! will likely follow your guts for now, votekill James (may change or dépending on further infos)

Aulq please who did you invite tonight ?
Yourself, James and Kato. I have been always inviting James so I can see if he is a mafia and I agree with what Kato is saying about James. Yesterday he told Kato to protect me and for me not invite him. I think he was going to kill Kato last night and he might have been the one to get wasted and had his actions redirected to Daws. Furthermore, I trust with what Erin is saying and I pretty much trust gnut being a townie, so let's get this over with and kill james already.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Gnuty is such a useless sensei, :hmph he just taught me some useless skill I should have chosen you Aulq !!! :zomg

Atleast im a useless townie:gnut


Votekill james
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
obviously, baka sensei !
:awe

Sorry for ever doubting you erin-chwan
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Just vote james kato...it is confirmed the new roles were being used...
Erin has to be the former apprentice...aulq is confirmed thru zasz and erin is testifying on my behalf
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This makes no sense why do I keep getting Innocent. The only townie I haven't checked and isn't proven by Prosecutor, Jesus or Apprentice is Kato... Gnut, what do you believe more:

That there are 2 dets and one doc in full time with prostitute, BP/BG combo, 1 martyr, 1 time doc and 1 time det as well as third party and BK or that there's is only one, ONE SINGLE DET (I'm talking about Aonori for the ones of you not getting it and who died in night 2) in a game of 17 players. I have played many games but even in small games we had 2 Dets, one of them was then useless aka naive or paranoid but there were two det roles. In this game we had so many protection roles we could have gone with one Doc less, but only a single Det? Dude, come on, that makes no sense.

And it would explain why Kato our sole and last blocking role keeps staying alive each night the past three nights despite him being the most dangerous townie right now as I fail to investigate the right townie and was so quick to be my doc since day 2 because this way I would trust him, not investigate him, keep getting innocent results and be dropped when he no longer needs me. And now that my last investigate target is him, he suddenly votes for me.

Jesus, was I dumb. I was so paranoid of gnut and Erin being possible mafias that I rather investigated them then Kato who I thought had my back. Also remember guys, Kato wasn't willing, among gnut and Erin as well, to kill Demon on day 3 I besides Lawl was. I really wanted Demon to die on day 3 and only gave up on that because you all talked me out of this. Why the hell would I want to kill my MB on day 3? Doesn't it make more sense to try to keep him alive one more day? And I had him on my suspect list higher than A.ulp till A.ulp did this not-making-any-sense-move as doing no move as BK and everyone, our old dog gnut in first rank, jump at him like Bloodhounds. Thank goodness we used the prosecutor at least that proves him.

I know you guys won't believe me, but look this is how it looks now:

A.ulp proven Townie due Zasz
Daws proven Townie due Jesus
Erin proven Apprentice due taking gnut's job
Gnut proven martyr being able to take that job and both remain innocent in my searches
I am Det, the 2nd full time Det besides Aonori who died too early to tell us his investigations
Only one left is Kato, a doc who said he kept protecting me every night but we got no proof of that

And another thing guys.
Remember my talks about Erin last day? Insane apprentice and all that? All I had to do to make you guys believe me being sane Det was to tell you that Erin was guilty aka insane apprentice who had visited Demon for three nights and was forced to kill him on day 4 as unskilled Mafia member. Yet I told you all the truth which is that I got innocent on Erin on night 4.
And another another thing if the another thing above doesn't make you question if I am really Mafia or rather an unfortunate Townie Det:
Why the hell would I kill Daws when he got Jesus??? That's a noob move, gnut&Erin! You guys know me, you guys have seen me play Mafia, do you really believe I would keep a proven townie aka A.ulp alive and instead PROOVE ANOTHER TOWNIE?!?! Come on, I am not that stupid!!!

Kato is our Mafia, a sneaky snake on my chest not a trust-worthy partner on my back.

Votelock Kato

If you cannot believe me despite my arguments, fine, lynch me. But promise me to lynch Kato tomorrow.

If Daws were alive at this moment I would call out to him: "Daws, it's just like last game: I am Detective and nobody believes me..."
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And I see you being online, kato. You sure have improve yourself since last game, my respects for that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
gnut, please, man, please believe me I am Detective. I investigated four players in four nights and only got innocents, it's the truth, I swear, I'm not lying. You didn't believe Lawl, but please believe me on this, I'm telling the truth!
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And goddamn you Demon and Desin for watching this and eating popcorn! You guys must enjoy this so much, watching the townie lynch their last Det before he can investigate the last Mafia!
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gnut, answer me, man! Please read my post and consider voting for Kato for what I said, you and Erin haven't locked your votes yet, we can still turn this around! If neccessary just do a double lynch with me and Kato with Erin voting for somebody else and you and me votelocking on kato!
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gnut! Gnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut! GGGNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT! ANSWER ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE BELIEVE ME! I'M BEGGING YOU I WOULDN'T PLAY THAT WAY IF I WAS MAFIA! I DON'T WANT TO GET LYNCHED AGAIN AS DET! PLEASE, GNUT!!! GNUT!!!! GNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Come on, gnut what is taking so long... gawd this reminds me too much of last game, I'm getting MTSD of this game...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gnut for Pete's sake, I'm telling the truth! I'm telling you I would have told you that Erin was guilty instead of innocent! I wouldn't have left A.ulp alive for so long if I had been his target all those nights!!! I'm telling the truth, man!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was looking at something...mainly katos votes...you know he didnt even vote day 1 when we lynched spirit....

You convince me james...
There was a couple times i looked to kato for a reply during the whole game and he didnt.i didnt think much of it then...because it was more of "what you think about etc"
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Gnut use your head! Use your old brain! What I said makes sense! What I said makes more sense than a single full-time det and two docs when we already got a prostitute, a BP/BG combo, martyr , prosecutor, badass and more such roles! Only one det with 17 players makes no sense!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was looking at something...mainly katos votes...you know he didnt even vote day 1 when we lynched spirit....

You convince me james...
There was a couple times i looked to kato for a reply during the whole game and he didnt.i didnt think much of it then...because it was more of "what you think about etc"
I LOVE YOU OLD DOG! LEMME KISS YOU YOU AMAZING SON OF A GUN! *kisskisskisskisskiss*

Hell, I am even fine if Erin doesn't believe me as long as you make sure he won't lynchvote me so that we can lynch both me and Kato.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
How about we just kill both James and Kato and be done with it
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How about we just kill both James and Kato and be done with it
I am fine with that. Like I said, as long as Kato goes down with me, I am fine with that. And that's not what a mafia would say a mafia would try to stay alive as long as possible. I'm fine with dying today if Kato dies with me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
gnut please votelock to Kato, so that we have A.ulp/Kato's votes on me and mine/your vote on Kato, then Erin can just vote for somebody else and we both die today.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm going to make dinner now. Back in an hour or so. If somebody knows how to reach Erin, give her a call or a mail or go to her door. If I can get online in my lunch time to give Gry my night action, Erin can get online to read all this stuff.
And you gnut, please make sure to vote for Kato and explain it to Erin why it doesn't make sense to have only one det with 17 players while there are four different factions (townies, mafia, lovers, 3rd party) in it. Make sure to explain it!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just call me waffle after this game...



Votelock kato
You're the waffle I'm the syrup. I'm so glad you're not mafia, gnut. That destroyed me last game, begging to you and you not helping me because you were on the other team without me realizing it. Thanks, man.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@James Rye well to me as i said yesterday it's either you or him or both, so if he dies tonight and end up innocent you ll be the next and conversely, im fine with changing my vote

but want 1st gnut and Aulq to agree, what do you think about it @gnut @A.ulq ?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kill kato nao!!!
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
yepi know why kato is suspicious, ive pointed yesterday that his claim sounded weak to me, and why protecting you over everyone while there were other roles claims that needed priority protection.
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
@Erinyes I strongly suggest killing them both but keep your vote on James for now until we see what kato does. I honestly don't want this to drag on.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
ok fine , sensei told me to, so lets votekill kato

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh my bad
--- Double Post Merged, ---
sorry a.ulq, if i did wrong blame gnuty
--- Double Post Merged, ---
sorry i may have messed up by changing this vote
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ok fine , sensei told me to, so lets votekill kato

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh my bad
--- Double Post Merged, ---
sorry a.ulq, if i did wrong blame gnuty
--- Double Post Merged, ---
sorry i may have messed up by changing this vote
You arent locked
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Guess you are lol
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@James Rye if you lied i swear i........

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
well it's a change so it's locked... what have i done !!! baka me
 

A.ulq

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
323
Reaction score
659
Country
Uchiha Clan
What is this bs? Are you guys for real? I'm out!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top