Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
@zimbardo your thread is like a disturbing yet oddly charming FailArmy video.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Finished catching up with Noblesse. Time to do the same with Vinland :nerd
Which chapter right now?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
35 or so. They're moving through Mercia after going through Wales.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@WithYouInSpirit What does it talk about? :worrybunny
Not sure what you mean by the phrasing you used, but I'f you're asking what Vinland Saga is about it follows the story of Thorfinn, a young Skandinavian boy who is the son of Thors, who was the strongest warrior and a Dane (later known as the Vikings). Thors is betrayed and killed by the Viking Captain Askeladd and Throfin joins Askladd's Crew in hopes of one day fighting his father's killer to the death.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Thorkell is a fantastic character.

I need to reread the first part of that series. Haven't done so in years. Only I need to catch up with BnHA and OPM first... also HxH. :sweat

Sorry but I kinda lost Tokyo Ghoul. I still remember pretty much everything that happened and know where I left off, though. I'll pick it up again once I catch up with one of the others.. probably. :sweat
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You don't need to apologize Orgz :D
This isn't a Facebook Anime Group in 2008. By the way, what's your real name? I'm Liam or William :verily
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ha, yeah. I'm Jonatan! Hajimemashite.

No one really goes for my real name though. Can't turn that into anything orgy-related. :derp
Jonathon? Or is it pronounced Jonaton as well? God Skandians are so cool :hip
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"Orgmemashite"
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Darky do you happen to have a MH Community Logo image that isn't a stupid PSD file? Who the hell uses PSD? :errr
I have a few good ideas for some banners but my confidence in the contests is pretty crippled so far this year.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well I can't access phonetic characters on my phone (or cbb to find out how at this moment) but it's something like

Joo - nuh - tun
(too) - (nuh-uh) - (fun)

Except not really.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Darky do you happen to have a MH Community Logo image that isn't a stupid PSD file? Who the hell uses PSD? :errr
I have a few good ideas for some banners but my confidence in the contests is pretty crippled so far this year.
I do :blush
Me:emocat
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Haven't had homework in... six years, probably. Feels good man.

Although I should probably try to study further sometime. Don't know what though.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Got this day free for you sensei:tem
 
Top