Blessed are the Dumbfucks

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Thought that would get you running. :hurr

Though seeing how you reacted to Finnish sauna customs, what prude orgies are you part of?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Private and intimate ones :blush


Orgz I'm working with an argie that moved in Sweden for some years to live with his girlfriend. It's been fun to chat about your country.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Oh really? How was his experience? Positive?

Because I mean, if an argy can handle the "cold" for years you can definitely handle it for a day or two.

What was his favorite Swedish custom/thingie/whatever?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I figured. In a sense it is new, though. I'm basically a whole other person than way back when.
Yes, can't believe how long we've all been here and grown. You're a father now... A husbando :zomg

I was looking at one of my old threads too. Even my writing was different back then... :hee
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I only just started joining online communities and Forums last year so I find it hard to imagine you all being so different, being the XenForo Gen Child I am :xp
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah... I don't actually feel like I'm that different, but looking back on old photos, Facebook updates, forum posts etc I kind of cringe.. although it's fun at the same time. I wouldn't wish I'd been any other way.

In November it's actually been 10 years since I joined this forum. That is effin' crazy to me. What was I even doing here when I was 15...?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
yeah...

Try this. Something that was recently posted on the profile I never visit
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Maybe I have to befriend you on Facebook or sth?

Still can't see it.. ah well.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh really? How was his experience? Positive?

Because I mean, if an argy can handle the "cold" for years you can definitely handle it for a day or two.

What was his favorite Swedish custom/thingie/whatever?
It wasnt super positive xD and yeah, the cold made him come back. He said that compares to other euros, you guys are nicer and more approachable, but that he also missed how warm people back here are. Also said that due to the cold prolly, you guys eat a lot of potatoes and cream and he missed his argie shit. Overall, I think he got super homesick. He did say the country is beautiful tho but later I'll ask him what was his fav part. Funny he didn't remark his ex gf. Here swedish girls are something heavenly to our males, as I've prolly mentioned to you alrdy.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Yeah... I don't actually feel like I'm that different, but looking back on old photos, Facebook updates, forum posts etc I kind of cringe.. although it's fun at the same time. I wouldn't wish I'd been any other way.

In November it's actually been 10 years since I joined this forum. That is effin' crazy to me. What was I even doing here when I was 15...?
Me too. Weird that we joined the same month. Let's have a joint 10-y party :zomg

Reading some of my old posts feels so cringy. I was such an embarrasing kid.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh you guys are my senpais, then. My anni will be in feb of 2018. I kinda checking my old posts, I feel I was more lively and connected D:

We used to have fun in Skype as well, but I recall Ustie there better than Orgz, specially when we were FB hunting. You were a scared teen, Ustie.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh you guys are my senpais, then. My anni will be in feb of 2018. I kinda checking my old posts, I feel I was more lively and connected D:

We used to have fun in Skype as well, but I recall Ustie there better than Orgz, specially when we were FB hunting. You were a scared teen, Ustie.
Yeah, I did Skype for a wile, but not something I ever got customed to use frequently. And yeah, I was. Took me forever to actually tell you guys my name and therefore my FB profile and "real self".
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Well that's actually pretty wise though. Always good to make sure the people you're talking to are good guys before giving them your info. I was one of those who just freely threw my personal info around without any thought of the consequences. I think.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I was such an embarrasing kid.
You still are :wowsoBOB

Oh you guys are my senpais, then. My anni will be in feb of 2018. I kinda checking my old posts, I feel I was more lively and connected D:

We used to have fun in Skype as well, but I recall Ustie there better than Orgz, specially when we were FB hunting. You were a scared teen, Ustie.
Mine's March 2018. Time flies.
Yeah I feel the same too. Maybe it's the power... corrupted me :blush

Wow, yeah! We'll tear the roof of the forum with a 20-year party!
Yeah maybe we can finally meet :heh
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Didn't even realize this thread existed, lul.

Hello, Orgz!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Please please *•* 2018 meeting!
(Orgz&Ustie's thoughts: ah great Bob, now you got that maniac with the meeting talk here)
Nah, I'm still upset that he was in London a few years ago and didn't tell me.

Sorry, didn't mean to start any talks... I'll let you handle that :blush
 
Top