Blessed are the Dumbfucks | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Blessed are the Dumbfucks

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
@Atomicus sup man! Yeah, that's because before today the latest post in it was from over two years before you joined.. :XD Everything good? Glad the Interview Game is over?

Nah, I'm still upset that he was in London a few years ago and didn't tell me.

Sorry, didn't mean to start any talks... I'll let you handle that :blush
Yeah, but to be fair that was my first trip with my gf (currently waifu) so it was a bit special.

As I recall I did tell you before we went the next time though. You never replied.. maybe you didn't actually see it but I did tell you!

Also, @Farfalla @Ustegius stuff like that only makes me want to learn Finnish more.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Darn.

Guess now that's off the table, I should at least say hi :hi

I recall from the sheep game the chat about Kids on the Slope... a friend of mine gave me the DVD's to watch. Think the next time it rains on the weekend I'll watch the anime in one go :)

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Do it! I've only watched the whole series once, but I do watch some scenes/clips quite often. That medley... tears.

No one combines music and anime like Shinichiro Watanabe. Especially in collab with Yoko Kanno.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, but to be fair that was my first trip with my gf (currently waifu) so it was a bit special
Hmmm okay, I forgive you. :notrust

As I recall I did tell you before we went the next time though. You never replied.. maybe you didn't actually see it but I did tell you!
When was the second time? I don't remember this at all

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Do it! I've only watched the whole series once, but I do watch some scenes/clips quite often. That medley... tears.

No one combines music and anime like Shinichiro Watanabe. Especially in collab with Yoko Kanno.
That was probably the last "currently airing" anime I followed... :lmao

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
That was probably the last "currently airing" anime I followed... :lmao
Hmm, I was gonna say same here but I have seen Shingeki no Kyojin since (when it was first airing I think). Just to see what the hype was about at first, then it sort of caught me.

I really don't watch a lot of (new) anime.. just recently started picking up new manga again after reading nothing but One Piece for several years.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Ah, I never actually watched the SnK anime, only read the manga. But I dropped it some time ago...

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Yea that's a powerful scene. I've seen it only once as well. I'll probably go through a jazz music phase after it

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Ah, I never actually watched the SnK anime, only read the manga. But I dropped it some time ago...
I'm a bit torn to when it comes to that series. The animation is pretty great, it's more raw and violent than I expected (in a good way)... it's just that the plot went felt so predictable at times, and the "twists" felt like they were supposed to be these omg-moments that turned the series on its head but were really more "...yeah, we all knew that already, what now?" (well mostly one twist felt this way but it was such a big so-called revelation that the whole story sort of fell flat for a bit).

Overall I thought it was pretty good albeit a bit cliché at times. Has to be said though that I binged the whole first season so I never gave myself much chance to be critical of individual episodes/moments during the time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who is she?
She's fine, thank you. How's the weather with you?

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
@goldb That other time was around the Olympics methinks. Or was that the first time. Anyway, I've been there like five times..

We really should've bumped into each other. I mean, what are the chances I still haven't seen you when I've been to England like six times in my life? :cookiehand

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
@goldb That other time was around the Olympics methinks. Or was that the first time. Anyway, I've been there like five times..

We really should've bumped into each other. I mean, what are the chances I still haven't seen you when I've been to England like six times in my life? :cookiehand
5 TIMES?! WTF...
Around the Olympics it wouldn't have been possible; I was working and very busy. Then between that and the Paralympics, I was in Belgium then Romania.

Well I don't live in London, so chances are very low but it's just a few hours away.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Not to mention London is pretty big...

We went there almost as an annual thing for some years.. feels wrong not to have been there the last couple of years but maybe next year!

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not to mention London is pretty big...

We went there almost as an annual thing for some years.. feels wrong not to have been there the last couple of years but maybe next year!
Yeah, unless youre in central it's hard to bump into people.

The older you get, the harder it is to commit to those sort of travel plans; especially now that you have a kid.

BTW, is your missus feeling any better?