It is okay Charlie.Sooorie I can't help... Maybe a kind solver will take pitty on us....
I partially blame the peeps who decided to start this on work day.
At least we tried and that is what counts!
It is okay Charlie.Sooorie I can't help... Maybe a kind solver will take pitty on us....
I partially blame the peeps who decided to start this on work day.
At least we tried and that is what counts!
Glad you guys are liking the last one.
![]()

Hey, you solved it! No need to give me that attitude!


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey, you solved it! No need to give me that attitude!![]()
My apologies.We actually thought about replacing it with another, but we didn't really think it would be THAT difficult to some. It's very vague, but it has its weaknesses.Did you really have to make it THAT vague for round 1? I probs only got it out of sheer luck.

Think outside of the box - what two things are very similar, but also very different?The fact that someone got it bums me out more than it should.
But at least it was Icei.


The fact that someone got it bums me out more than it should.
But at least it was Icei.

You're having so much fun, aren't you.Think outside of the box - what two things are very similar, but also very different?![]()
BURN THE BOX!Gee, haven't thought of it like that. Thanks.
![]()

Glad you guys are liking the last one.
![]()

Oh come on, I'm not as sadistic as you're making me seem to be. I was just quoting Charlie and his "outside of the box thinking." xDYou're having so much fun, aren't you.

Ai sry Gallon D: I meant It as something similar yet different
Atleast hundreds of thousands of things. Also nice job telling the riddle to everyone who isn't there yet. :butthurtThink outside of the box - what two things are very similar, but also very different?![]()

Cheese and Baghdad?Think outside of the box - what two things are very similar, but also very different?![]()
