The Last Person to Post Wins - Jigglypuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Uh, fine I guess. I should sleep, but you know what they say.....

You thought I would give you the answer on that, huh? But you got it wrong mate!!!!

What about u?
Only 3 spoiler tags? You used to place more. The years hit you hard eh?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Uh, fine I guess. I should sleep, but you know what they say.....

You thought I would give you the answer on that, huh? But you got it wrong mate!!!!

What about u?
Im good...cant brag but cant complain:XD
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Has anyone else passed the first round yet? :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
LOl

CPC
Would like the firing of several staff members after this game.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
tfw you skim through a page looking for red text and you see some, you think you found it but it's just a guy randomly using red text. :shootme
Yeah I've been cockblocked like that a few times.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top