The Last Person to Post Wins - Jigglypuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Those puns are on fire. If you had so much time you could've applied to solo play the hunt too panda
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
You can still enter if you want. I would not be surprised if you were to clear this faster than the Speedwagon Foundation.
Lol. Well, honestly, it wouldn't surpise me if I was haha.

we can cosplay as hunters mago :emocat
Hahah, well how much I had like to join, but unfortunately, I don't have really the time for it and I don't think I can find the time to do it as well. Maybe the next Scavenger hunter.. someday.. xd


Well whoever joined the game, I wish you all the best of luck!
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Uh, since Gallon remarked the answer to the riddles would be in a post related to it, I keep wondering if the thread alone would even be the answer to the last one @.@
What do you mean? The posts usually have nothing to do with the riddle, but the thread in which the post is does, unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying.

Anyway, have you used the hint for the final riddle? It should narrow your options down considerably.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You and your bribes. Are you implying a hot chocolate massage? Or that brown thing suggests something else? :rofl
Hot chocolate massage?

Oh, you really do know how to spice up an evening!
:invalid


I dig how you guys liking speedwagons misery.....

Thought yous were friends....xD
And so it begins
:snidely
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Any French-savvy people here? I need something short translated. Not game related.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Zimbu, which riddles you created for this day? First one?
First was one of mine, yes

but wait till the later days - I have something special lined up just for you!
:invalid
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
An english grammar riddle :emocat
Nah

I'm not that mean...

...but it'll be a bitch if you are colourblind
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do as the tortoise does - when going against the hare...

... outlive the bastard!
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Wow just noticed now that Zimbo is green again.... Well haven't been here in a long while. Time really went fast lol. XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wow just noticed now that Zimbo is green again.... Well haven't been here in a long while. Time really went fast lol. XD
How you been,you nutty magical sweetheart
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top