The Last Person to Post Wins - Jigglypuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I found the answer to the first clue and it was in the thread that Charlie and I thought it was....the problem was that I looked thru the thread without being logged in
...maybe this should be added to the rules for the next hunt stating that you should be logged in in order to see the clue.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The system was against us working folks right from the start.
#sys.tem.against.us = :bnah
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Congrats on finishing the tests!
:confetti

Sorry des - us poor brown folk on da struggle wid jaabs - cant play games involving minorities. :kappa
I found the clue after dropping out, I didn't finish all the tests....
and you don't want to play with me...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I found the answer to the first clue and it was in the thread that Charlie and I thought it was....the problem was that I looked thru the thread without being logged in
...maybe this should be added to the rules for the next hunt stating that you should be logged in in order to see the clue.
LOL didn't know you can't see the msg if you're not logged. That should indeed be in the rules, imo ^^'
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I found the clue after dropping out, I didn't finish all the tests....
and you don't want to play with me...
Do you want me to file a formal complaint to the last boss njt?
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The system was against us working folks right from the start.
#sys.tem.against.us = :bnah
Well...I do think they should have stated that in order to be able to see the clue you needed to be logged in...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do you want me to file a formal complaint to the last boss njt?
No...
it is okay...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I found the clue after dropping out, I didn't finish all the tests....
and you don't want to play with me...
The games I do want to play with you does not involve mh at all. :hmph
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
LOL didn't know you can't see the msg if you're not logged. That should indeed be in the rules, imo ^^'
Yes, that is why I looked thru all the thread and I could not see anything...and now I see that it was there. IMHO, I think it should be added to the rules. Especially for people like me who was a newbie playing the game.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well...I do think they should have stated that in order to be able to see the clue you needed to be logged in...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No...
it is okay...
Ah you're too nice of person cux tagging that guy would have been easy breazy~ :nod.
Also I might be a masochists cux i want to see those guys get in some-kind of trouble tbh.
A public spanking or rebuttal of their mod-hood existence/

But I think to my-self, who am I kidding. I troll too much.... :noworry
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The games I do want to play with you does not involve mh at all. :hmph
What do you want to play?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah you're too nice of person cux tagging that guy would have been easy breazy~ :nod.
Also I might be a masochists cux i want to see those guys get in some-kind of trouble tbh.
A public spanking or rebuttal of their mod-hood existence/

But I think to my-self, who am I kidding. I troll too much.... :noworry
No...I mean...they were working hard to organize the event...they just forgot about that important rule....
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What do you want to play?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No...I mean...they were working hard to organize the event...they just forgot about that important rule....
Negligence nonetheless. A fault is a fault, no matter how many times you slice a pie the lines have to be diagonally straight to have have 6 to 8 even triangular slices.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hey des - are you free?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Spam with me
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Negligence nonetheless. A fault is a fault, no matter how many times you slice a pie the lines have to be diagonally straight to have have 6 to 8 even triangular slices.
Yes, but it's okay...they did not do intentionally....


--- Double Post Merged, ---
Hey des - are you free?
I am a bit free...why?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
okay.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top