Yes, that is why I looked thru all the thread and I could not see anything...and now I see that it was there. IMHO, I think it should be added to the rules. Especially for people like me who was a newbie playing the game.
Sorry,
@destiny4ever , sad to hear your efforts went to waste.
I made an add-on to automate some of the SH tasks, a SH mod always needed to be online to give the next riddle to hunters and hints when requested, which wasn't always possible honestly, so people did sometimes wait hours for someone to respond. These tasks are now taken care of by the system, so people can get the next riddles or hints without contacting a SH mod. This is the first time we use the add-on though, so some issues might be overlooked.
Yes, one needs to be logged in to see the solution of a riddle and the next one, guests can't see this text because we don't want Google bots to index the answers. Also hunters can't see the solution of 2nd riddle before they solve the 1st riddle first, so they (or some random member) can't find the solution by chance. In other words, following riddles are only visible to those who've solved previous riddles, the riddles can only be solved in the intended order.
Sorry again for the inconvenience, perhaps
@zimbardo can update the info thread, so others won't spend hours looking for an answer which isn't there.
[Edit] Oh, zim is already on it.
