Mate, you and I, are kings here - don't let some filthy NNT mod stop you saying what you really want to...Thats why you are our teams public relations. I would said something way nastier.
... if you can't speak your mind here, where can you?!?
Mate, you and I, are kings here - don't let some filthy NNT mod stop you saying what you really want to...Thats why you are our teams public relations. I would said something way nastier.

To help, not troll. Mods are all trolls by default.Didn't you just say you weren't allowed to troll?
Filthy? Go choke on a cucumber.Mate, you and I, are kings here - don't let some filthy NNT mod stop you saying what you really want to...
... if you can't speak your mind here, where can you?!?


Have a bathFilthy? Go choke on a cucumber.

Maybe if you join me.Have a bath
Nah, I am on team needwagon - all others will die beneath their iron treadsBut if you wanna lose your mod privileges, do it by giving the riddle answers to all non-speedwagon groups to take them down with you![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oho - you bring the candles and I will bring the ProsciuttoMaybe if you join me.
Oho - you bring the candles and I will bring the Prosciutto
Well just give up and make it up in the next rounds.My last hope is that the host glitched and we actually got the wrong hint..
Nah we're just daft.
I like your attitude way more than Ustegius' - quit the team and go solo so I can help you.My last hope is that the host glitched and we actually got the wrong hint..
Nah we're just daft.
Nah me and Ust made a good team (up until the last one). Also I feel like you're being Darth Vader trying to lure me over to the dark side and I wanna feel like Luke Skywalker for a second.I like your attitude way more than Ustegius' - quit the team and go solo so I can help you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah.. I feel pretty stoppable at the moment. Stopped, even. Full-on constipated, in fact.is your scavenger group the unstoppable vikings? because thats irony so bitter its funny
--- Double Post Merged, ---