The Last Person to Post Wins - Jigglypuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Thats why you are our teams public relations. I would said something way nastier.
Mate, you and I, are kings here - don't let some filthy NNT mod stop you saying what you really want to...

... if you can't speak your mind here, where can you?!?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
in the fairy tail forum nothing or no one is sacred i hear
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Mate, you and I, are kings here - don't let some filthy NNT mod stop you saying what you really want to...

... if you can't speak your mind here, where can you?!?
Filthy? Go choke on a cucumber.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Oh Gry, my dear, one should be careful about who one taunts.

I am not above abusing [then probably losing] my mod privileges by deleting/editing all your smarmy remarks
:cheez
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't fear authority zimby, especially since they exist to serve the populace :awe
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But if you wanna lose your mod privileges, do it by giving the riddle answers to all non-speedwagon groups to take them down with you :nod
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,995
Reaction score
18,568
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
But if you wanna lose your mod privileges, do it by giving the riddle answers to all non-speedwagon groups to take them down with you :nod
Nah, I am on team needwagon - all others will die beneath their iron treads
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Maybe if you join me.
Oho - you bring the candles and I will bring the Prosciutto
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
My last hope is that the host glitched and we actually got the wrong hint..

Nah we're just daft.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
My last hope is that the host glitched and we actually got the wrong hint..

Nah we're just daft.
I like your attitude way more than Ustegius' - quit the team and go solo so I can help you.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is there? I understood that when 48 hours are done round 2 starts, whatever you didn't make in previous round you just didn't find it and you move on.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
If not then yeah, fuck this!

Except no, don't fuck this, I'll never be able to drop it anyway.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
is your scavenger group the unstoppable vikings? because thats irony so bitter its funny
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I like your attitude way more than Ustegius' - quit the team and go solo so I can help you.
Nah me and Ust made a good team (up until the last one). Also I feel like you're being Darth Vader trying to lure me over to the dark side and I wanna feel like Luke Skywalker for a second.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
is your scavenger group the unstoppable vikings? because thats irony so bitter its funny
Yeah.. I feel pretty stoppable at the moment. Stopped, even. Full-on constipated, in fact.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Gallon @zimbardo So was I totally wrong in thinking whoever doesn't solve this round won't proceed to the next?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top