- Joined
- Apr 9, 2016
- Messages
- 689
- Reaction score
- 1,963
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
I'd like the drawing style of the 2nd series combined with the magic circles of the 1st one. I'd also like worthy animation and good battle coreography and effects. Animation like One Punch Man or the truly well animated Naruto battles (Kakashi vs Obito).
What I really want to see: most of the Alvarez battles well animated, particularly God Serena stomping, Erza vs Ajeel, Laxus vs Wahl, Brandish vs Lucy, Dimaria vs the Twin Sisters, August vs Glidartz, Irene vs Erza, Makarov's Fairy Law, Mirajane going all Alegria, not much more tbh.
I mean, it's not hard to improve the dynamics and animation of the first two series, battles were rather plain and little dynamic, frames were duplicated, background speed effect (truly lame), etc.
What I really want to see: most of the Alvarez battles well animated, particularly God Serena stomping, Erza vs Ajeel, Laxus vs Wahl, Brandish vs Lucy, Dimaria vs the Twin Sisters, August vs Glidartz, Irene vs Erza, Makarov's Fairy Law, Mirajane going all Alegria, not much more tbh.
I mean, it's not hard to improve the dynamics and animation of the first two series, battles were rather plain and little dynamic, frames were duplicated, background speed effect (truly lame), etc.

Im waiting for dub so it will be like 3 months later as well. I just hope it comes back this year.
Do you perhaps have a link to it?