Discussion Fairy Tail Second Movie "Dragon Cry"

natsu x777

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
2,511
Age
31
Country
Colombia
Alright, someone else confirms that they heard E.N.D.! Now I'm feeling very confident about it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Think about it, this is what E.N.D. will look like :zomg
:gwah:gwah wow the design is wonderful!!
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
@PoodlesJP Wow, that's what Capricorn form does? That does seem OP. So what was Lucy doing in her Sagittarius form along with Sagittarius?
 

xXCHILLEYXx

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2016
Messages
235
Reaction score
692
Age
28
Country
Canada
Alright, someone else confirms that they heard E.N.D.! Now I'm feeling very confident about it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Think about it, this is what E.N.D. will look like :zomg
At first I was skeptical of Natsu's half dragon form being his END form cause it didn't really match up with what we seen of it in the manga. But now that we got the full form of it, it looks like this is it.

The only real difference between this and his "half" END form is that his claws looked like it was formed from his curse power sense the way natsu deactivated/ got rid of it after the gray vs END fight. So I think if we do get END in the manga it's going to look like this but more demonic and his claws and horns would be made of his cure power.

That image looks sick though, can't want to see the movie more since END is brought up :D
 

Misterkaido

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2017
Messages
69
Reaction score
70
Age
31
Country
Galactic Empire
I do not understand, why the power of E.N.D is the Dragonification?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Alright, someone else confirms that they heard E.N.D.! Now I'm feeling very confident about it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Think about it, this is what E.N.D. will look like :zomg
Was it done by mashima or is it a fanart?
 

OharaLibrarian

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2017
Messages
87
Reaction score
610
Age
28
Country
Fairy Tail
I do not understand, why the power of E.N.D is the Dragonification?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Was it done by mashima or is it a fanart?
That's taken from Mashima's drawing
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,880
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I do not understand, why the power of E.N.D is the Dragonification?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Was it done by mashima or is it a fanart?

That is the official one.

This ain't real

It's half dragonized Natsu. The movie is about dragons not demons. I don't think END will get involved in something like that. Maybe Animous heard some rumors about END.

Natsu knew that he is END from Zeref which happened in Alverz arc and the movie happened between alverz and avater. To conclude there is no END in this movie.
 

Deleted member 197980

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Who's that guy from Animus memories? With dark hair and red eyes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And where did the dragons come from? They seem to be extinct
 

darkenedreality

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2016
Messages
249
Reaction score
608
Age
36
Country
United States
@PoodlesJP

Mashima mentioned he left a message after the end credits (or it could have been in/at the back of the draft book maybe). Do you know what that is or what he meant?
 

Jammiin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
40
Reaction score
38
Age
30
Country
Mexico
i don't give a shit about ships... So, i only want to know about the techniques/spells used in the movie. Wich ones were the most OP?
 

PoodlesJP

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
108
Country
Japan
Hi,

Was any explanation given for this? Was Jellal nearby or something, or did she have some heavenly body armour? Seems strange that she's casting GC
Not at all, Jellal wasn't nearby either so...

@PoodlesJP Wow, that's what Capricorn form does? That does seem OP. So what was Lucy doing in her Sagittarius form along with Sagittarius?
Lucy was in her Sagittarius form to fight against fodder 4th generation dragon slayer robots.

Who's that guy from Animus memories? With dark hair and red eyes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And where did the dragons come from? They seem to be extinct
Animus' memory? I'm pretty sure it's Acnologia, he's the guy who

@PoodlesJP
Mashima mentioned he left a message after the end credits (or it could have been in/at the back of the draft book maybe). Do you know what that is or what he meant?
To be honest, I don't recall a message after the credits/end roll, and I just checked the back of the book and it was the same as the movie, which was Zeref, invel and Brandish staring down at Acnologia.
Maybe it's a sign that the new anime season will begin soon? :)

i don't give a shit about ships... So, i only want to know about the techniques/spells used in the movie. Wich ones were the most OP?
Erza's Grand chariot.
 

OharaLibrarian

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2017
Messages
87
Reaction score
610
Age
28
Country
Fairy Tail

That is the official one.

This ain't real

It's half dragonized Natsu. The movie is about dragons not demons. I don't think END will get involved in something like that. Maybe Animous heard some rumors about END.

Natsu knew that he is END from Zeref which happened in Alverz arc and the movie happened between alverz and avater. To conclude there is no END in this movie.
Yes, as I pointed out I took it from the original one. I simply mirrored one side and pasted it on the other, thought that was obvious enough.
I have seen the movie and have heard it being referred to as "E.N.D.". I got confirmation for three other people that they have heard it as well, so it's official.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Not at all, Jellal wasn't nearby either so...



Lucy was in her Sagittarius form to fight against fodder 4th generation dragon slayer robots.


Animus' memory? I'm pretty sure it's Acnologia, he's the guy who


To be honest, I don't recall a message after the credits/end roll, and I just checked the back of the book and it was the same as the movie, which was Zeref, invel and Brandish staring down at Acnologia.
Maybe it's a sign that the new anime season will begin soon? :)


Erza's Grand chariot.
Did Acnologia really save Sonya from other Dragons like Zirconis as we saw in the Spoilers?
 

PoodlesJP

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
108
Country
Japan
Did Acnologia really save Sonya from other Dragons like Zirconis as we saw in the Spoilers?
Acnologia got there after Sonya had been slapped by a dragon(she was half-dead at this point.).
He then says, "Sorry I couldn't save you." and then goes on to killing the remaining dragons.
From what I understood, Acnologia had no hate for humans, but his hate for dragon's was from the very beginning, extreme.
Acnologia vs. maybe 6? dragons, and he came out victorious but didn't notice that Sonya was still alive, and that Animus wasn't dead.

I guess you could say something changed Acnologia into what he is today, but that wasn't revealed in the movie.
 

OharaLibrarian

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2017
Messages
87
Reaction score
610
Age
28
Country
Fairy Tail
FULL WALLPAPER OF E.N.D. MODE :kreygasm:kreygasm:kreygasm
 

Deleted member 197980

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
who is that guy with dark hair? Someone knows about this person?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

who is that guy with dark hair? Someone knows about this person?
I think he is controlled by one of Stella's kinght whose name i am forgotting now.
 

PoodlesJP

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
108
Country
Japan

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

who is that guy with dark hair? Someone knows about this person?
The blonde is King Animus.

The dark haired girl is the leader of the elite squad of Fiore that was protecting the Dragon Cry. She and her subordinates were being controlled by Zash, and began fighting each other. She ended up living, and is back to working as the leader of the elite squad.
(Sorry, I forgot her name. She was held captive at Zash' prison until Lucy helped all the girls escape.)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Is that the original image's half mirrored and slapped onto the original?


Also

Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry Film Opens at #10 With 53 Million Yen

Anyone with more knowledge, is that good/bad? Because I didn't even expect it to make it into the rankings...
It's fairly decent, ranking in the top 10 in the opening week is quite a big deal here in Japan. Then again, there aren't many contesting titles in theaters right now.
(Beside the top 3 right now which are "Beauty and the Beast", "Detective Conan" and "Fast and Furious", the others are not too highly in demand.)
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
The black haired girl you guys are referring to is Riana, the cool beauty chick. I noticed she her eyes were red like Natsu's in the trailer so something must of triggered her or was controlling her. She's pretty

For Americans, movie drops in theaters like Jun 6th I've seen, really might go watch it then rewatch when it gets posted online. Was not expecting Zeref, Brandish, Invel to make cameos... Acnologia was a given due to the theme of dragons. Cannot wait for season 3
 

Misterkaido

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2017
Messages
69
Reaction score
70
Age
31
Country
Galactic Empire
How sonya and animus managed to live 400 years?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@PoodlesJP Thank you very much for answering our questions:)
 
Top