- Joined
- Aug 30, 2015
- Messages
- 2,720
- Reaction score
- 2,814
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Dragonball is still a massive franchise
.
.
.
Zippo coming soonseeing the toys sales makes me wonder when will get the next YugiOh or will its phenomenon ever happen again
I seen some oneshots with some interesting concepts that could develop into some cool traditional gaming franchises
that's if Jump and the fans gave them a chance
mecha action figures are nice and all, but I'm I want a board game or a card gameZippo coming soon
well, YuGiOh didn't really have card game as it's major thing till several dozen chapters into the serialization.mecha action figures are nice and all, but I'm I want a board game or a card game
What the actual fuck?Besides obvious reasons why do you guys think it's so hard to write women?
What I meant by obvious reasons I meant cause women are more delicate than men. I mean that with no sexist ambiguity. Kishi said he wrote Sakura like how an actual adolescence girl would act like at that age and it wasn't received well. It seems it's harder to write them over men cause guys are mainly simpleWhat the actual fuck?
Maybe being self absorbed.
Uhm no. Holy fuck.What I meant by obvious reasons I meant cause women are more delicate than men. I mean that with no sexist ambiguity. Kishi said he wrote Sakura like how an actual adolescence girl would act like at that age and it wasn't received well. It seems it's harder to write them over men cause guys are mainly simple
Sakura was far from an actual adolescent girl. In part 1, kishimoto admitted that he thought it was perfectly normal for 12~13 year old girls to be that one track minded about a boy. Sakura's entire character revolved around Sasuke to a point where it would be used as comedy to beat down naruto to make a joke when he was either "getting in his way" or insulting him. Kishimoto admitted he knew nothing about how girls think back then. He still didn't know much as he grew older as Sakura's main story still revolved around Sasuke the entire time.What I meant by obvious reasons I meant cause women are more delicate than men. I mean that with no sexist ambiguity. Kishi said he wrote Sakura like how an actual adolescence girl would act like at that age and it wasn't received well. It seems it's harder to write them over men cause guys are mainly simple
and sells much more volumesand full color chapters and full color volumes