Games The Sheep Game #121

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
A game from "FTB"

The game name is Sheep

How to play

1- Each participant will pm the host with their answers for the questions. You are not allowed to share your answers with anyone else.
2- Your objectives is parallel your answers with as many other players as possible, and get the highest score.
3- Try guessing the most popular answer.
4- There is no wrong answer.

Rules

1- The number of questions shouldn't exceed 12 questions and not less 8 questions.
2- "I don't know" will get 0 points. If you can't answer just use google or any search engine or simply put any answer.
3- The winner will host the next sheep.
4- In case we have 2 winners or more having the same points, The host will pick someone randomly as the winner or one of the winners would let the other do it.
5- If the winner didn't make the next sheep within 3 days the previous winner shall do it and if he didn't. Anyone can do it just to keep this game running.
6- Calculations and gathering answers is time consuming so the host has a whole week to do it. If he/she didn't post the answers and announce the winner after 7 days. The next sheep would be free to anyone to do it.

sheep #1



​

(1) -You are in a war, Which fighter you would like to be :
1- Archer.
2- Healer
3- Swordsman.


(2) -A famous inventor.

(3) -What is your favorite big cat ?

1-Lion
2-Tiger
3-Jaguar


(4) -What anime villain you would like to be.

(5) -Who wins ? Team Demacia vs Team Noxus, Which team you would choose to bet all your money on.


Upper limb is team Demacia..
Lower limb is team Noxus..


(6) -Which type of landscape do you like the most, Desert, forest, mountain, plain, ocean or arctic?

(7) -Do you care about lyrics in a song?

(8) -Pick a random number from (1~25)

(9) -What season suits you best?

(10) -How many holes do you have ?
SheepWinnerSecondLast

1​
lakhan220Brandishkira

2​
lakhan220Irina_mashiro_22, EmptySoul, OrganizizedYumaKuga

3​
Brandish, Ravenkira, Belserionlakhan220

4​
YumaKugaMiralicious akumakira

5​
Brandish lakhan220kira, Organizized

6​
kiraOrganizizedlakhan220

7​
AtomVici, EmptySoulBrandish

8​
EmptySoul, RavenOrganizizedBrandish

9​
RavenOrganizizedxi0

10​
OrganizizedYumaKugaxi0, EmptySoul

11​
RavenBrandyThemaxi0

12​
Yuma, xi0BrandyThemakira

13​
Yuma, KnightmareAtomBrandish

14​
Shinyarcanine45Knightmare of heaven 0kira

15​
BrandyThemaRavenxi0

16​
ViciBrandishkira

17​
Brandish, zimbardoKnightmare of heaven 0lakhan220

18​
DiMaria YestalakhanBrandish

19​
OrganizizedKnightmare of heaven 0, BattouBrandish

20​
A.ulqZimbDiMaria, Brandish

21​
DiMaria Yestaxi0Brandish

22​
OrganizizedBrandish, lakhan220kira

23​
EmptySoulVici kira

24​
BattouGrySunBrandish

25​
TSPandaOrganizizedkira, Brandish

26​
FarfallaEmptySoulkira

27​
BelserionGrySunA.ulq

28​
UstegiusTSPandaKnightmare of heaven 0

29​
RavenBrandishkira

30​
TSPandaEmptySoulTempus

31​
KatFarfallagoodboy_lawlett

32​
MonkeyD DragonKnightmare of heaven 0Brandish

33​
BelserionOrganizizedxi0

34​
GrySunFarfallaBrandish

35​
AtomDiMaria Yesta, OrganizizedFarfalla

36​
MonkeyD DragonBelserionlakhan220

37​
LinaliMonkeyD DragonBrandish

38​
EmptySoulUstegiusBrandish

39​
BelserionArjunaOrganizized

40​
FarfallaGrySunEmperor Spriggan

41​
DarkyGryffindorxi0

42​
rikiRavenPurity of Magi

43​
AtomLady pompom, LinaliRaven

44​
rikiEmptySoulBrandish

45​
BrandishLinaliBattou

46​
AtomEmperor Spriggankira

47​
Valhalla777, GrySunLady pompom, OrganizizedBrandish

48​
ZirconiumOrganizizedriki

49​
GrySun, LinaliGryffindorkira

50​
Linali, A.ulqZirconium, Emperor SprigganBrandish

51​
Irina_mashiro_22Organizized, RavenBrandish

52​
LambuSirSamuel016DiMaria Yesta

53​
LinaliZirconium `Emperor Spriggan

54​
OrganizizedrikiBrandish

55​
GrySunLambuPurity of Magi

56​
LambuArjunaDemonspeed

57​
---

58​
GrySunDiMaria Yesta Lady pompom

59​
XadyuBelserionBrandish

60​
ViciIrina Mashirosyx

61​
GrySun, LinaliVandred, Miralicious Akumasyx

62​
LinaliHoltLady pompom

63​
BelserionShobu_Yoruichixi0

64​
OrganizizedLady PompomBrandish

65​
LinaliSeraphxi0

66​
GrySunGryffindorBrandish

67​
EmptySoulLinaliBrandish

68​
LambuFarfalla, Battoukira

69​
Linali--

70​
GrySunArjunakira

71​
AsakoHoltBrandish

72​
XadyuLady pompom, LinaliBrandish

73​
Belserionsyxkira

74​
GrySunxi0Erinyes

75​
HoltEmperor SprigganJuviii

76​
syxGryffindorPurity of Magi

77​
GryffindorElusiaArjuna

78​
Copy PandaLambukira

79​
Purity of MagiVandred Erinyes




Sheep king/Queen coronation happen every #100 sheep game.. So whoever wins the sheep #100 will be the king or queen of the game until the next sheep coronation and will be added to the Hall of Fame.



Here is a thread to alert you to the start of new Sheep rounds
For anyone who plays this game: please follow this thread to receive warnings when new rounds are starting

Anyone making a round, please post a message to this thread when you do, so all prospective players will know to send a list (if you forget to do so, I will try to remember to do so for you).

This thread is currently just a test, to save on people having to go on mass tagging sprees - if the test is successful, we can keep on using it.
If the test fails (other than being extremely disappointed) then nothing will be lost and we can go back to ignoring it and tagging people like there's no tomorrow.
:verily
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I've been waiting for some questions from Vici for a while now :wowsoBOB
 

Tempus Fugit

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
160
Reaction score
1,406
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Oh my Buddha, that feel when you get 100 points, the most you have got so far, but it does not do you any good because you are almost the last one...



... again.

:emocat
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,597
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It means he got kicked, not you :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I've been waiting for some questions from Vici for a while now :wowsoBOB
You're not that far from 1st place either. If none of them want to you could make a sheep too.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Is there a Google Spreadsheets wizard/witch who could make a simple to use template which would automatically count the points?

Because if the player avarage stays at 30-40, with my Excel/G-Spreadsheets skills I never will host again even if I win. And I dare to think I'm not alone with it.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Is there a Google Spreadsheets wizard/witch who could make a simple to use template which would automatically count the points?

Because if the player avarage stays at 30-40, with my Excel/G-Spreadsheets skills I never will host again even if I win. And I dare to think I'm not alone with it.
I'm gonna reduce people I follow to 3/4 Members and tick that only People I follow can PM me
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Thanks to everyone's congratulations, my exam has been postponed for one day! that I will obviously spend studying


I'd like to see @Vici do a sheep though, it just sounds about right so I can win the next sheep too :cookiehand
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,597
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Is there a Google Spreadsheets wizard/witch who could make a simple to use template which would automatically count the points?

Because if the player avarage stays at 30-40, with my Excel/G-Spreadsheets skills I never will host again even if I win. And I dare to think I'm not alone with it.
Idk I used Excel and it was pretty helpful and convenient. Counts how many A's, B's answers are for one question, then replace every A/B with that value. Add it all together etc. There's likely other programs or websites which can do similar things.

And I'm pretty sure the player average isn't expected to be over 30. We kinda went overboard with the player tagging since we were 3 hosts and that made counting even easier. Normal expected player count should still be 15+, rarely 20+.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Is there a Google Spreadsheets wizard/witch who could make a simple to use template which would automatically count the points?

Because if the player avarage stays at 30-40, with my Excel/G-Spreadsheets skills I never will host again even if I win. And I dare to think I'm not alone with it.
Ustie, I can share with you the spreadsheet I used in my sheet (it's a google one). The formulas are alrdy there, I can duplicate the tab for you for whenever you need one like thtat.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ustie, I can share with you the spreadsheet I used in my sheet (it's a google one). The formulas are alrdy there, I can duplicate the tab for you for whenever you need one like thtat.
Me three please!

I just found that with all the unused questions from previous games I hosted I have enough for a whole sheep. Might even play to win the next ones (not counting on it though).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,597
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Must have been the great questions that convinced me :cookiehand
Interestingly enough you seem more sarcastic outside of mafia games :rolleyes:

@Emperor Spriggan was higher than me so first I will wait for whatever he will make it or not ( I won't be able to do one today either way )
That's fake news. You were actually 1 point above him and 3rd place :cookiehand
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ustie, I can share with you the spreadsheet I used in my sheet (it's a google one). The formulas are alrdy there, I can duplicate the tab for you for whenever you need one like thtat.
If you have a fully convenient sheet with all formulas like that then perhaps we should include that in the sticky post here to help out all the overwhelmed hosts and make hosting a sheep less scary for some people.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
That's fake news. You were actually 1 point above him and 3rd place :cookiehand
It's good way that I did go with my rule that I mentioned or I would end on the first spot :wowsoBOB

Dunno I give time for Emperor maybe he win do it I can't put new one today anyway ( maybe at night but doubtful )
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sure, can be done o/ (Orgz, Marcie)
As I've told Ustie, currently it's just summing and ranking automatically, you still gotta do the scoring manually. So this weekend I'll add the rest of the formulas to calculate all the scores and results based on picking options from combo boxes and then post the link here.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,563
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Oh, I have a sheet with auto formula for scores up to 100 players 100 questions, if you want me to upload instead Farfy?
:invalid
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh, damn.
Like, I just finished this one xD But maybe people want different options to see which one works better for them?

In any case, here's the spreadsheet.

Anyone can access it and use it. I suggest duplicating the tab (right click on it).
Just right down the name of the participants on the table from the right, and pick their answers from the drop box related to the question (still in the right table). The left one (score board) will be automatically updated.
If you find any bug, lemme know o/
 
Last edited:
Top