Last Person to Post Wins - Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Green eyes and brown hair....doesnt sound master race-ish to me:XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I keep saying Gry is a copy of Hardy. Sigh, height, weight (o.O), eye color, hair color.
I bet he has the same argie nose as well o/
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Green eyes and brown hair....doesnt sound master race-ish to me:XD
I'm not the perfect Aryan race yeah, but who needs that. Mine's definitely more master race-ish.

I keep saying Gry is a copy of Hardy. Sigh, height, weight (o.O), eye color, hair color.
I bet he has the same argie nose as well o/
Yeah a bit creepy almost.
I don't pay much attention to nose details to know that tho D:
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Lala...im watching a show called River Monsters...where the host travels around the world and catch giant river fish.
This episode he is investigating a famous boat sinking on the Amazon some 30+yrs ago...Sobral Santos.i gues alot of the passangers were attacked by an unknown fish or wtv....
You ever heard about it?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
My parents were playing chess, Mother got a phone call meanwhile father cheated and changed some moves however he still lose xDD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lala...im watching a show called River Monsters...where the host travels around the world and catch giant river fish.
This episode he is investigating a famous boat sinking on the Amazon some 30+yrs ago...Sobral Santos.i gues alot of the passangers were attacked by an unknown fish or wtv....
You ever heard about it?
No D:
I'd get scared of going in the Amazon River lol, that shit is just too large, no wonder it has so many creatures. I mean, it's wonderful, but scary.
I'll check the story about that boat tho ^^

Random trivia: the biggest nuclear accident in the world (not involving a plant) happened here. A silly but very sad story.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No D:
I'd get scared of going in the Amazon River lol, that shit is just too large, no wonder it has so many creatures. I mean, it's wonderful, but scary.
I'll check the story about that boat tho ^^

Random trivia: the biggest nuclear accident in the world (not involving a plant) happened here. A silly but very sad story.
He thinks it was paraiba and red tail catfish...big ones.
Where the boat went down was close to a fish processing plant,where they discarded all remains right into the river.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I believe there are several episodes of that show involving the Amazon. Makes sense given the title.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I believe there are several episodes of that show involving the Amazon. Makes sense given the title.
Yeah there is...but it was the boat sinking i didnt know about...its one of the biggest river wrecks (loss of life) and only happened yards from shore.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Good morn-n boys and girls
Cha woke up too early cux he went to bed kinda early (wellps early is a relative word here i guess lol).
:arf
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I see it...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:cop

Zimbo doing that jab mane. :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Coffee theme is growing on me. :x3
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Just one more week...
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,984
Reaction score
18,551
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Coffee theme is growing on me. :x3
They're all too bright for me [coffee, milk and cake] - if only there were one more, darker, theme to choose from...

1 week till what riki?

You going anywhere nice?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Violet is too dark, coffee is that great middle ground between milk's bright white and violet's emo dark.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top