Discussion Fairy Tail Second Movie "Dragon Cry"

Undina

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 31, 2016
Messages
3,811
Reaction score
4,622
Country
Romania
no probs but since someone beated me on recording the ending lol I'll try and record natsu dragonize transformation then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
from a UK fan on any nalu moment she saw
:swoon:swoon:swoon:swoon:swoon I CAN DIE PEACEFULLY NOW well not yet
The scene seems very similar to gruvia or it only seem to me?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Thank you, for sharing these clips and information. I still haven't watched the movie, I can't wait for it, at least I will make the next dentist check-up worth it <_>
For the record, the NaLus moments look(to me, at least) like a spin on this combo of their hug in PotP and the hug Lucy gave Natsu from behind at the end of the Eclipse arc, along with her thanks(that background)
This is going to be my new Avatar pic when a higher resolution comes out.
I hate you, another adorable NaLuPy moment:zomg JK, I can't wait to see it in better rez
I had to view it several times, it was epic just for their vocal reactions:cheez:3c:derp Guess Juvia has now 100% confirmation she's found her dream-guy:sky2
What can I say, good luck, girl:yodawg
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
I wonder if E.N.D power forces or hepls Natsu to dragonize into that half dragon form
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
Scene from the movie
O.O that was my vid I recorded I guess a fan cut it back abit cause I know my vid it went abit blurry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Given what I read from GALE fans there aren't that many. Especially when compared in quantity with Nalu and Gruvia
yeah their weren't much scenes with them
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
What is this mess about that so called Armor Erza used is really a Star Dress that she performed Grand Chariot with?:nerve
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
Does anyone know where I can find the English version with lyrics of fairy tail dragon cry what you are song?
 

=DarthVader=

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
57
Reaction score
161
Age
38
Country
United States
Man thanks for the spoilers guys! I liked what I've seen so far, the art style looks gorgeously stylish! Plus seeing all the NaLu moments brings a big smile on me & my girlfriend's faces!~ :spaz: :sky2:wtf
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
Animus also said your a dragon too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
His exact words right exactly after narsu transformation is You're a Dragon to now I see I know what you truly are your the destroyer/the one who destroys everything E.N.D. So it sounds like E.N.D. Final power is to Give Natsu DS Dragonification plus in one of the recent chapters zeref said if only you had the power of a dragon like Acnologia and said even if you have nothing to do with Acnologia what makes you think you're human so it sounds like E.N.D is turning Natsu into DS Dragon through DS Dragonification
 

natsu x777

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2016
Messages
1,023
Reaction score
2,511
Age
31
Country
Colombia
To those who went to the movie I have a question. More than the content of the movie, as they watched the film, were enough, few, very few or for you was the expected amount? I have to wait until June to see the movie :( Thanks for the reply
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
To those who went to the movie I have a question. More than the content of the movie, as they watched the film, were enough, few, very few or for you was the expected amount? I have to wait until June to see the movie :( Thanks for the reply
what do you mean
 

Angiecakes1990

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
824
Reaction score
430
Age
36
Country
Australia
If there was a good amount of people in the cinema or there was little assistance to the film
oh well where i was at there was some fans because it was a thursday so their weren't as much
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
What seen did they show first the Acnologia seen or the zeref seen?
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
Did the movie confirm a new season like some fans said?
 

Natsu1990

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
233
Reaction score
43
Age
36
Country
United States
It's a very sad seen :(
 
Top