@Zeref Spriggan Did you watch the whole game? 


I did@Zeref Spriggan Did you watch the whole game?![]()


Maybe now you'll stop trying to bet against me just to be contraryI did
Cavaliers won it despite the early 10 Points difference that the Celtics had going for them for quite sometime at that too...what can i say? I expected it![]()

But i just love it when you get all heated over my opposing thoughtsMaybe now you'll stop trying to bet against me just to be contrary![]()
.
You make me sound like a psychoBut i just love it when you get all heated over my opposing thoughts.
Next Time i'll be on your Side...is that a Deal?![]()

*Blushes*...GREAT!You make me sound like a psychowhich i am when it comes to sports. You have yourself a deal sir.![]()

.*Blushes*...GREAT!
Can't wait for the next Game Milady.


Yes it should be a good gameWhen we put the Celtics down like the rabid dogs they are!!!![]()


Depending on what time it shows and my level of laziness we can watch together. I'll show you how to properly cheer for a teamLooking forward to it...can't wait for it to happenTHEY CAN EAT OUR DUST!!!!![]()

And torturing.You make me sound like a psychowhich i am when it comes to sports.
And torturing.
you have no proof.Sure we can looking forward to it just hit me up with a PM and I am in for sureDepending on what time it shows and my level of laziness we can watch together. I'll show you how to properly cheer for a team![]()


Well of course not don't be silly!!As for the Cheering...hopefully you don't make me wear a Skirt and do some "Moves"![]()

Oh?Well of course not don't be silly!!That's for the finals


.........I was going through some things![]()
![]()
Still gonna deny it?![]()

WHAT DOES POT OF GREED DO!?Ygotas?
Is that Yugioh the Abridged Series?
if so..I DO!
DURAW MONSTA CARDO!!!!!!!!!!WHAT DOES POT OF GREED DO!?
Anyway, welcome to MH! I saw you're a fan of SnK, have you checked out a Slap on Titan? It's the SnK equivalent of ygotas.


>Posts in Seraph's new thread in Member ZoneWHAT DOES POT OF GREED DO!?
Anyway, welcome to MH! I saw you're a fan of SnK, have you checked out a Slap on Titan? It's the SnK equivalent of ygotas.

Yeah...your fetish was striking in. That ever too sweet satisfaction of knowing you've broken someone..........I was going through some things![]()

You know i told him to check it out actually,and he said i am a Cool Guy so...that should be enough for an Explanation>Posts in Seraph's new thread in Member Zone
>Doesn't even check mine out that's been existing since October
So this is what our friendship amounts to.
Yeah...your fetish was striking in. That ever too sweet satisfaction of knowing you've broken someone.![]()
