Last Person to Post Wins - Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
You need to cover your trees with parasols :derp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Everyone else is suffering from heat, we have +12 and cold drizzle :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ah its a nice 21 c here. Last night was perfect for camping. :nod
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Okay, thats was so addicting. I wanna air punch more,
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Pussy :bnah

At least add us on bnet.
Oh please as if I'd chicken out from playing because of that. I'm not home until tomorrow.

But yeah the first couple hours playing last night went from "this game is decent" to "I'm dying all the time wtf?" pretty quickly.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
XD

Unfortunatelly, I think that having a smart team - won't even say skilled - is quite crucial to win in this game. Sometimes it feels like we're getting choke all the time and that people are all over the place @.@
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
XD

Unfortunatelly, I think that having a smart team - won't even say skilled - is quite crucial to win in this game. Sometimes it feels like we're getting choke all the time and that people are all over the place @.@
The joys of online team-based multiplayer games
:invalid
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh yes. ARMS is fun and also a pretty decent workout too, if you use the motion controls. Actually a bit surprised to feel that in my arms.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I give you that :emocat
Well, if I learned one thing from CS, it's that you can't trust randomers not to flash themselves (and your whole team) on a push into a bomb site...

In other words - other people suck balls and shouldn't be allowed to play online.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Yeah, that was my biggest issue testing ARMS today too, For couple 2v2 matches, I was paired to a teammate who kept hitting me all the time and Once I was teamed up with someone who apparently didn't know how to block throws, so they just spammed throws at him/her and we kept flying thorough the stage until he/she died.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, if I learned one thing from CS, it's that you can't trust randomers not to flash themselves (and your whole team) on a push into a bomb site...

In other words - other people suck balls and shouldn't be allowed to play online.
In OW there's this:


Knight is becoming a master of it =-=
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Smoked these for 2+hrs :)
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Is that chicken? It looks huge :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top