Here, creatures. See what you think of the idea.
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/community-taste-makers.3008145/
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/community-taste-makers.3008145/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
)

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pics or did not happen ka?dont cop out and upload
the real question is whether to KA or not to KA?ka?Pics or did not happen ka?



Tell that to McCree ( or anyone who ultimate can be deflected ) by good Genji altroughI'm enjoying myself hacking McCree when I heard " It's High Noon "Having the most fun playing her at the moment. And learning to hate Genji players since they always stalk me.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh the hacking is faster than his ult? From what I played Sombra her hacking seemed really slow, but then again so is mr. cowboy's ult.Tell that to McCree ( or anyone who ultimate can be deflected ) by good Genji altroughI'm enjoying myself hacking McCree when I heard " It's High Noon "![]()
Once Hardy asked you to take the objective 'cause we died and you went there, prolly did it without seeing the msg tho then.I don't actually recall anyone requesting anything of me during our games.
"Change WM" '-'I like following orders from more experienced people so feel free to tell me what to do more next time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well his Ulti isn't instant ( I didn't play him :P ) he need time to take aim and some wait to strike more players ( dunno he probably have 6/8 seconds while he can shot ) but Sombra Ulti is insta and even with normal hacking if you would spot him asap it's still manageable ( unless you will take dmg )Oh the hacking is faster than his ult? From what I played Sombra her hacking seemed really slow, but then again so is mr. cowboy's ult.

lol I definitely didn't see his messageOnce Hardy asked you to take the objective 'cause we died and you went there, prolly did it without seeing the msg tho then.
"Change WM" '-'
Depends. If McCree is taking a while to get a better 'shot' with his ult auto aim, then Sombra totally has enough time xD--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Good thing I moved there anyway. I think the text to the left disappears quite fast and hard to read it when focusing on other stuff going on.Ey no widowmaker hate plox. If I ever get better at aiming it'll be greato. But yeah if you all want some other hero instead for the team say it cuz I have no idea who to pick when.
