Last Person to Post Wins - Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Ha, I was just in the Cooking Corner because I've been thinking of something like that as well. Nice!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Farfalla Promise I'll try to write down the recipe for my guac next time I make it, since you wanted to know it. I usually just freebase.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Am currently making something from random crap I found in my fridge (too busy to shop this weekend :neutral)

If good, will upload - if bad... perhaps not
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh heh did not know that there was some fantastic cooks out here in this neck of the forum. :XD

Wellps Cha is making a very berry deliciouso Chinese food via da Chinese food lunch special take out!
:cookiestare
(dont be so amazed! I shit none of yall nots~)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
dont cop out and upload
Pics or did not happen ka?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sou Ka!
Sou desu ne!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dattabayo
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,079
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Huston the Eagle has landed! :derp
 
  • Like
Reactions: z.5

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, I HATE WM and Hanzo xD A LOT
They are either super pro that won't let the enemy play at all or some retards that will never enter the objective even if we're about to lose '-'

After saying that, I do think you did a good job, you killed a very good amount for a nb and at least you were going for the objective in critical moments, even if requested xD
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Having the most fun playing her at the moment. And learning to hate Genji players since they always stalk me.
Tell that to McCree ( or anyone who ultimate can be deflected ) by good Genji altroughI'm enjoying myself hacking McCree when I heard " It's High Noon " :wowsoBOB
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah I saw some crazy widowmaker videos, not sure how to up my aim to those levels. I did have some nice 1v1 battles with enemy widowmakers and enemy hanzos during our games actually.

I don't actually recall anyone requesting anything of me during our games. Which was surprising, i thought I'd hear a lot more "do this gry" or "move there" or similar, but I was let to play completely freely. I don't mind following orders from more experienced people so feel free to tell me what to do more next time.
Of course I'd try to go into the objective zone when it's really needed although my character isn't exactly material for that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tell that to McCree ( or anyone who ultimate can be deflected ) by good Genji altroughI'm enjoying myself hacking McCree when I heard " It's High Noon " :wowsoBOB
Oh the hacking is faster than his ult? From what I played Sombra her hacking seemed really slow, but then again so is mr. cowboy's ult.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't actually recall anyone requesting anything of me during our games.
Once Hardy asked you to take the objective 'cause we died and you went there, prolly did it without seeing the msg tho then.
I like following orders from more experienced people so feel free to tell me what to do more next time.
"Change WM" '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Depends. If McCree is taking a while to get a better 'shot' with his ult auto aim, then Sombra totally has enough time xD
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Oh the hacking is faster than his ult? From what I played Sombra her hacking seemed really slow, but then again so is mr. cowboy's ult.
Well his Ulti isn't instant ( I didn't play him :P ) he need time to take aim and some wait to strike more players ( dunno he probably have 6/8 seconds while he can shot ) but Sombra Ulti is insta and even with normal hacking if you would spot him asap it's still manageable ( unless you will take dmg )

Tbh I was surprised today when in scores where you can vote my Sombra appears and I was nominated there because I have healed 26 % of my team damage :kappa
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Once Hardy asked you to take the objective 'cause we died and you went there, prolly did it without seeing the msg tho then.

"Change WM" '-'
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Depends. If McCree is taking a while to get a better 'shot' with his ult auto aim, then Sombra totally has enough time xD
lol I definitely didn't see his message :XD Good thing I moved there anyway. I think the text to the left disappears quite fast and hard to read it when focusing on other stuff going on.

Ey no widowmaker hate plox. If I ever get better at aiming it'll be greato. But yeah if you all want some other hero instead for the team say it cuz I have no idea who to pick when.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Ey no widowmaker hate plox. If I ever get better at aiming it'll be greato. But yeah if you all want some other hero instead for the team say it cuz I have no idea who to pick when.

POTG on the way :zomg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top