Last Person to Post Wins - Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I slept exactly between those times last night (except for being woken up by kid for like two minutes at 1). Don't get why I'm so damn tired now. But probably slept too much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Though I usually go to sleep before 10 and get up at 5, so that's not it either.
There's no way that's too much. I slept from 8pm to 6am. Feels great.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,994
Reaction score
18,563
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
YASSU - A pole is always nice to have. See related post for the poll question.
Too lazy... busy... useless?

Take your pick

Gimme a summary and I will, perhaps, give you your poll.
:invalid
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Too lazy... busy... useless?

Take your pick

Gimme a summary and I will, perhaps, give you your poll.
:invalid
Its fine - I already forgot about it. :notlikethis
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah lately I take pleasure in sleeping at 23h and waking up at 7h...
same here. When i sleep late or don't sleep enough, i end up being sleepy at work and procrastinating the gym afterward
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's been so long since I mapped a process, and today I got requested to do that, at first I was rly happy but now all my OCDs are back @.@
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
32 degrees...
Average here
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If im playing pokemon on an emulator...how do i evolve certain pokemon if i cant trade...same with catching bulba,squirtle or charmander
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Dat feel when the make-up artist who signed up to do horror masks, suddenly proposes that we should change a monster character into a headless woman with " we can just cover the head of someone with black wrapping and then someone else can be the head by wearing black, the dark fabrics will blend into the background. It would save us a lot of time and money".

A) It's video, not still photography, the character and the camera moves B) Yeah, the time we would save up in make-up would directly equal to triple the time at the shoot and the post-production. C) The only one for who this would be easier and do any good is the make-up artist. Who was, as I said, signed up to do horror masks.

:fail
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Dat feel when the make-up artist who signed up to do horror masks, suddenly proposes that we should change a monster character into a headless woman with " we can just cover the head of someone with black wrapping and then someone else can be the head by wearing black, the dark fabrics will blend into the background. It would save us a lot of time and money".

A) It's video, not still photography, the character and the camera moves B) Yeah, the time we would save up in make-up would directly equal to triple the time at the shoot and the post-production. C) The only one for who this would be easier and do any good is the make-up artist. Who was, as I said, signed up to do horror masks.

:fail
Hope they didn't go with her idea though..?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If im playing pokemon on an emulator...how do i evolve certain pokemon if i cant trade...same with catching bulba,squirtle or charmander
I don't think you can. But then again, since you're playing on emulator you can also use a program to edit your pokemon and manually evolve it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top