Last Person to Post Wins - Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't think you can. But then again, since you're playing on emulator you can also use a program to edit your pokemon and manually evolve it.
Really?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
In every con ever held there is always atleast one furry somewhere rolling on the floor.
Sure enuff xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Maybe you can connect to someone else's emulator but I doubt it. The programs do exist and work though. I used one for when I played Platinum on an emulator, I had both Rhydon and Haunter in my team for very long and wanted them evolved fully. It wasn't even difficult, in the program you just change for example pokemon from rhydon to rhyperior and iirc the next time he leveled up he got his overdue evolution bonus stats.

And don't forget to send zimb those guesses.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah gnut, you don't have time for Pokemans until you've done your WWWR-ing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Effin nightmare of a day. Just want it to be over.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I did it guys....zim is handling it xD
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,994
Reaction score
18,565
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Soz - will get round to it soon (hopefully)
... but fatherly duties and all that

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What the heck is a macumba?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What with this wwwwrrrrrr thread? Alls is i can differentiate is a wall of horrible text. :notlikethis
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,994
Reaction score
18,565
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
What the heck is a macumba?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What with this wwwwrrrrrr thread? Alls is i can differentiate is a wall of horrible text. :notlikethis
It's a nightmare of pain, misery, and rampant guessing - it sounds like your kinda jam.
:invalid

Any of you guys up to test a game idea of mine?
I guess the closest game I could describe it to would be this...

I really want to test it will like 5 or fewer - start super simple, then add rules if it works (depending on feedback).
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's a nightmare of pain, misery, and rampant guessing - it sounds like your kinda jam.
:invalid

Any of you guys up to test a game idea of mine?
I guess the closest game I could describe it to would be this...

I really want to test it will like 5 or fewer - start super simple, then add rules if it works (depending on feedback).
Ah, well with all best of intentions. I would leave it to peeps that understand your games. Judging from the wall of teXt in wwwwwwrrr game or whatever, it just causes my brain to hurt when i try to follow it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@gnut what pokemans are you playing.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,994
Reaction score
18,565
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Ah, well with all best of intentions. I would leave it to peeps that understand your games. Judging from the wall of teXt in wwwwwwrrr game or whatever, it just causes my brain to hurt when i try to follow it..
Fair enough.

Can't say I blame you - you're probably dodging a bullet there, with that wise decision.
:invalid
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And today I learned you can get loot boxes out of the arcade. And that there is an arcade.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
And today I learned you can get loot boxes out of the arcade. And that there is an arcade.
Only reason to play arcade though is the loot.

Okay, maybe Total Mayhem. That's kinda fun.

Oh, and okay. 3v3 is also pretty good mode when you invest in it. Gives games an edge always, when dying actually means dying.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Zimbo - got an idea for the poll.

Poll question - @Philia , do you miss him, yes or or partially yes?

:emocat
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,994
Reaction score
18,565
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeaaah, maybe not a poll bout our good friend Philia

Not sure that he'd really like to return to the kind of poll I'd make
:noworry
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Did anyone btw ever find out what happened or why he left?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not what I expected but I gets the title now at least. :notlikethis
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Then you will lav dis 1 #ART!
Tbh - those moves he gots!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top