Oh yeah, that's going on. I wanna watch!
http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/8819-Season-4-Game-7-Care-Bears-The-Mafia-Championshiplink?
Such pressure now.
Oh yeah, that's going on. I wanna watch!
http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/8819-Season-4-Game-7-Care-Bears-The-Mafia-Championshiplink?
I also like his name the most *o* It has a nice... "sounding". Is it ok for them to roam outside? I live very close to busy roads and the block is filled with trees and bushes so I used to get desperate when my cats would escape.LOL about Lans. Most of the kittens' fur is soft though I think Callie's has a bit of a greasy feel.
He does have a few white hairs too; my brother thinks that what makes his fur stands out.
Oh, speaking of the devil, he escaped.He has become too bold for his own good.

"Oh shit, deadline for bio in 15 minutes, wtf I'm going to write"Your biography is interesting Ust![]()
since you're representing MH, you better not get lynched the first day



Then you must've voted James in each game you played here with him xdsince you're representing MH, you better not get lynched the first day
that been said it's the same everywhere, people argue randomly the first day so don't pay attention to wall of text
lol'd at the first post, the scummy behavior. i'd vote for that dude just for posting a wall like that![]()
It does. In fact, his name means "little blacky" so it definitely suits him. ^^I also like his name the most *o* It has a nice... "sounding". Is it ok for them to roam outside? I live very close to busy roads and the block is filled with trees and bushes so I used to get desperate when my cats would escape.

Agreed, far too overused.Not even halfway through page 2 and already the word 'Scummy' is already starting to grate on my nerves...
![]()
guess it helps when you know the guys you are playing withMH mafia is fun though.

Works a little bit different in an online format thoughWhenever I play Mafia/Werewolf it's always super simple rules - as we tend to be drinking anyway (and who cares for thinking about complicated games when you should be concentrating on more important things - aka the booze).
Cmon post so we end this.