Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
They also seem to be taking it way too seriously.

"This is an important game in my
Mafia career."

"Anyone who made it to this game surely must be and experienced and competent player." Like this was some big real important life-changing competition. No offense Ust.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I have a day off so I arranged for home alone time to just do nothing and recharge. Ended up doing like a week's worth of chores..
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Still, the kind of activity and "reads" they're doing for Day 1 is something I'd expect (and call justified) in Day 3-4 phases. Day 2 at the very earliest, if there was a lot to go on.
For sure. I expect the plays to be better in days 2-3, but it's just far too wishful thinking to get any good reads on day 1 unless it's something huge and obvious.

I like how, after doing all those acrobaties they ended up lynching a townie the first day, same old way.
Yeah gotta say that was hilarious :lmao Day 1 you simply can't "deduce" a mafia like they tried unless someone screws up like in our previous game :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
"Anyone who made it to this game surely must be and experienced and competent player." Like this was some big real important life-changing competition. No offense Ust.
Well to be fair maybe in that guy's forums mafia is played a lot more than in ours and thus there were many players who wanted to represent the forum and that guy managed to go through.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yeah, I get that, but it still feels like he's trying to make this game a bigger deal than it is.

Anyway, I have my theories on who's Mafia and who's not but I don't want to influence Ust so I won't say anything.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah I think ust will have more than enough theories and reads to follow up on day 2 :XD He kinda reminds me of how he played in MG53 though. But could just be day 1.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Man, I really wanna play Mafia again though. But given how things went last time I just don't think I'd have the time. I spent way more time than I really had on it last time and it still didn't feel enough.

But if it's a back-to-basics game then there's not really as much to consider so it's not ruled out.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Your case was a lot more extended than that, with you being unsure if you're active or passive :rolleyes:
I was telling the truth though haha. I wasn't really sure since I hadn't had time to research my role, being away from home at the time and all.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Man, I really wanna play Mafia again though. But given how things went last time I just don't think I'd have the time. I spent way more time than I really had on it last time and it still didn't feel enough.

But if it's a back-to-basics game then there's not really as much to consider so it's not ruled out.
You were decently active last game you played and your team won so I don't think you didn't do enough.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I mean like, out of a personal enjoyment experience. I love playing Mafia when I can totally get into it and have time to analyze and stuff, but last time I was really just trying to stay afloat because I didn't have time to really swim, so to speak.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,683
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Maybe nowadays things are better for you? You said you'd be a burden for your team during the Scavenger and then got 2nd place xD You were able to use your time efficiently.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,572
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
those people at MGC just put on air with their reads. Just like people when they see a blank painting in a gallery and start spouting a nonsense analysis. I like how, after doing all those acrobaties they ended up lynching a townie the first day, same old way.
Who did they lynch?
... and what reasons did they give?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Maybe nowadays things are better for you? You said you'd be a burden for your team during the Scavenger and then got 2nd place xD You were able to use your time efficiently.
Yeah, well, that was because my wife was really understanding what with me going into deep nerd mode for a special cause, being kinda distant during that time.. That's not really "everyday" for me. :sweat And I try not to be on the phone or computer too much when I'm with my son, as I don't want him to feel like he's getting less attention than some screen.

Also, during scav hunt I was lucky enough to have some free time each day at work. Which isn't always the case.

But, like I said, depending on when it is and the size of the game I might play.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You'd have killed a Townie if I had been one though :eyeroll
Then you would get the Lawlett Treatment.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
As many times i fucked up...you think im gonna let spirit live that down xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You'd have killed a Townie if I had been one though :eyeroll
Then you would get the Lawlett Treatment.
Read the naruto game and see what i did...it was revolutionary :lmao
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
About 10 chapters from catching up with BnHA. This series is so damn great. I like it more than One Piece atm (even though I do like where OP is going recently).
 
Top