Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
As many times i fucked up...you think im gonna let spirit live that down xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Read the naruto game and see what i did...it was revolutionary :lmao
It's not in the hall of fame. What was it?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's not in the hall of fame. What was it?
I assassinated my own team mate josef....you think evil was mad at me last game.
Josef was fuming.....named his thread in honor of me:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Check day 2 or 3 actions...cant remember.
But i fucked up late in that game...got my sanity mixed up:toc
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I assassinated my own team mate josef....you think evil was mad at me last game.
Josef was fuming.....named his thread in honor of me:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Check day 2 or 3 actions...cant remember.
But i fucked up late in that game...got my sanity mixed up:toc
But how does one accidentally pick the mafia teammate as an assassination target? Gotta check up on that one.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I feel ya :^_^
Surprised you dont remember....i remember i sent in action then went to work...i come back and everyone is like wtf happened...gnut must be town cause josef wanted him lynched:rofl
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Surprised you dont remember....i remember i sent in action then went to work...i come back and everyone is like wtf happened...gnut must be town cause josef wanted him lynched:rofl
Impressive that he just accepted it and went silent after being killed. He could've ruined the game in rage right there.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Is nii ever going to play with us again?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Try tagging him next game, or alternatively PM.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Surprised you dont remember....i remember i sent in action then went to work...i come back and everyone is like wtf happened...gnut must be town cause josef wanted him lynched:rofl
Surprised you're surprised I can't remember '-'
Did you guys win? Josef and Nii were so cocky as mafia I rly wish I'd remember how I reacted/felt about it.


 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Surprised you're surprised I can't remember '-'
Did you guys win? Josef and Nii were so cocky as mafia I rly wish I'd remember how I reacted/felt about it.


I checked the game thread a bit. They lost and town won. Greg killed him very early(day 2) and survived to near end of the game. He made some mistakes which got him killed.
He and josef seemed like they made up at the end.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah, shame. Back then I think it was possible for an Assassin to pretend to be the DTV ('cause we didn't have the false claim clause yet), so it would have been kinda cool if that move would grant him the victory.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
About 10 chapters from catching up with BnHA. This series is so damn great. I like it more than One Piece atm (even though I do like where OP is going recently).
I know right. It's really giving OP the run for it's money as Jumps best running series.

So did anyone test the Moon map yet? Are there gorillas in it?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Makes you wonder if they'd have won had Josef lynched greg that day instead, as he intended.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
So did anyone test the Moon map yet? Are there gorillas in it?
I have o/ No gorillas in it. Fun map with a lot high ground especially around point A. Also a lot of rooms.

got my first ever grapple hook + headshot with wm but since it's on the ptr I didn't get the achievement :feelsbadman
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Josef is a real stand up guy:thumbs
 
Top