It's just a fancy way for the one who said it to refer to himself 


We are probably the same rank because so far in all seasons I didn't even finish all qualifications matchesIf you mean overwatch, I don't have any plans right now, didn't even unlock ranked yet. But I think I will play it once I feel more comfortable with myself. Although I've already gotten a lot better since start.


Their ranked thing works season based? KIinda used to dota's number that always stays.We are probably the same rank because so far in all seasons I didn't even finish all qualifications matches
4 Seasons of intense Gaming![]()
lol don't tell me you were mad he got higher?When we joined, me and Hardy ranked for competitive. He got a high above mine, and ever since we didn't try again.
Or is it that you can't play with people of a much different rank?I don't know xd How do you find that out?Grysun what's you overall Acuraccy on characters?
I wasn't D:lol don't tell me you were mad he got higher?Or is it that you can't play with people of a much different rank?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Prolly in the statistics in your profile page.I don't know xd How do you find that out?
It says 23% accuracyHere for example![]()
I guess that's not very high? --- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What's there to get into? Don't you just play the same game as usual just that it's ranked? And what was there to "finish" last season? Maybe I should read up on how ranked works..I wasn't D:
Both of us just didn't get super into it XD
Last season I tried again by myself but didn't finish it. Mostly 'cause I was bored to play alone if there wasn't any friend online.
No it's only count Quick and CompetetiveIt says 23% accuracyI guess that's not very high?
And does that count arcade? Since I played more arcade matches than real ones.

Ah well, most of my quick games were in my first total beginner days, until I found out arcade exists and play that quite a lot. I was even baited yesterday by hardy and farf to play mayhem and random arcade...No it's only count Quick and Competetive
Nice to know my aim isn't so bad even on Sombra
I try at least have Accuracy at 40 % ( bar characters like Junkrat when I keep fire just to keep enemy in bay ) but lastly it dropedfor me on Sombra from 46 to 36 after I increased Sensivity much higher << But I slowly getting used to it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Random shooting doesn't count until match begins later it countsPerhaps it's also because first several days were widowmaker spam and missing everyone, or random shooting while walking around?


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vici it shows for my 2 Sombra quick games that I have 42%![]()


But 1 shots! Each noob wants that. Until finding out roadhog exists that is.I would never pick up Widow as the character to start with I have accuracy around 60 % with her and I would still say that I suck with her :P
Or until they will find out that Widow/Hanzo on another team is a smurf and take them down instantly and rage change characters to even worse optionsBut 1 shots! Each noob wants that. Until finding out roadhog exists that is.

Interestingly enough I won most clone battles, even widow vs widow.Or until they will find out that Widow/Hanzo on another team is a smurf and take them down instantly and rage change characters to even worse options![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


It was my first experencie with Widow tbh I got a perfect headshot just to find out about Genji deflect abilityI got triggered so hard one day after having to deal with genjis so many times that I largely stopped playing widow outside 3v3
