Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's just a fancy way for the one who said it to refer to himself :cookiehand
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If you mean overwatch, I don't have any plans right now, didn't even unlock ranked yet. But I think I will play it once I feel more comfortable with myself. Although I've already gotten a lot better since start.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
If you mean overwatch, I don't have any plans right now, didn't even unlock ranked yet. But I think I will play it once I feel more comfortable with myself. Although I've already gotten a lot better since start.
We are probably the same rank because so far in all seasons I didn't even finish all qualifications matches :XD

4 Seasons of intense Gaming :hip
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We are probably the same rank because so far in all seasons I didn't even finish all qualifications matches :XD

4 Seasons of intense Gaming :hip
Their ranked thing works season based? KIinda used to dota's number that always stays.
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
When we joined, me and Hardy ranked for competitive. He got a high above mine, and ever since we didn't try again.
lol don't tell me you were mad he got higher? :XD Or is it that you can't play with people of a much different rank?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Grysun what's you overall Acuraccy on characters?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,686
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
lol don't tell me you were mad he got higher? :XD Or is it that you can't play with people of a much different rank?
I wasn't D:
Both of us just didn't get super into it XD
Last season I tried again by myself but didn't finish it. Mostly 'cause I was bored to play alone if there wasn't any friend online.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't know xd How do you find that out?
Prolly in the statistics in your profile page.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Here for example :cookiehand
It says 23% accuracy :XD I guess that's not very high?
And does that count arcade? Since I played more arcade matches than real ones.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wasn't D:
Both of us just didn't get super into it XD
Last season I tried again by myself but didn't finish it. Mostly 'cause I was bored to play alone if there wasn't any friend online.
What's there to get into? Don't you just play the same game as usual just that it's ranked? And what was there to "finish" last season? Maybe I should read up on how ranked works..
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
It says 23% accuracy :XD I guess that's not very high?
And does that count arcade? Since I played more arcade matches than real ones.
No it's only count Quick and Competetive

Nice to know my aim isn't so bad even on Sombra :XD

I try at least have Accuracy at 40 % ( bar characters like Junkrat when I keep fire just to keep enemy in bay ) but lastly it dropedfor me on Sombra from 46 to 36 after I increased Sensivity much higher << But I slowly getting used to it
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No it's only count Quick and Competetive

Nice to know my aim isn't so bad even on Sombra :XD

I try at least have Accuracy at 40 % ( bar characters like Junkrat when I keep fire just to keep enemy in bay ) but lastly it dropedfor me on Sombra from 46 to 36 after I increased Sensivity much higher << But I slowly getting used to it
Ah well, most of my quick games were in my first total beginner days, until I found out arcade exists and play that quite a lot. I was even baited yesterday by hardy and farf to play mayhem and random arcade...
Perhaps it's also because first several days were widowmaker spam and missing everyone, or random shooting while walking around?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vici it shows for my 2 Sombra quick games that I have 42% :lmao
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Perhaps it's also because first several days were widowmaker spam and missing everyone, or random shooting while walking around?
Random shooting doesn't count until match begins later it counts:cookiehand
IYeah first matches also you can see have influence on some of my chars especially on KD ratio :emocat

I would never pick up Widow as the character to start with I have accuracy around 60 % with her and I would still say that I suck with her :P
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vici it shows for my 2 Sombra quick games that I have 42% :lmao
:errr

Challenge accepted i will get that number during this weekend free time :zomg
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I would never pick up Widow as the character to start with I have accuracy around 60 % with her and I would still say that I suck with her :P
But 1 shots! Each noob wants that. Until finding out roadhog exists that is.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
But 1 shots! Each noob wants that. Until finding out roadhog exists that is.
Or until they will find out that Widow/Hanzo on another team is a smurf and take them down instantly and rage change characters to even worse options :XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Or until they will find out that Widow/Hanzo on another team is a smurf and take them down instantly and rage change characters to even worse options :XD
Interestingly enough I won most clone battles, even widow vs widow.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I got triggered so hard one day after having to deal with genjis so many times that I largely stopped playing widow outside 3v3
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke

:feelsbadman
I got triggered so hard one day after having to deal with genjis so many times that I largely stopped playing widow outside 3v3
It was my first experencie with Widow tbh I got a perfect headshot just to find out about Genji deflect ability :XD
 
Top