Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I like both. Depends on the game, really, some fps feel wrong with mouse and keyboard.
Example? Because I can't imagine an fps "feeling wrong" with the best possible control
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It says 23% accuracy :XD I guess that's not very high?
And does that count arcade? Since I played more arcade matches than real ones.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


What's there to get into? Don't you just play the same game as usual just that it's ranked? And what was there to "finish" last season? Maybe I should read up on how ranked works..
You have to play 10 matches to rank, I stopped after the 4th one or so.
Idk, people change o.o whenever they're premades or 600+ people they bitch/whine about the team all the freaking time. Feels like Americas.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
(this is totally from the video zarya's dance is from)
Let's put aside the fact that Zarya is bigger than him for a moment :XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You have to play 10 matches to rank, I stopped after the 4th one or so.
Idk, people change o.o whenever they're premades or 600+ people they bitch/whine about the team all the freaking time. Feels like Americas.
Sounds about the same as with dota. It also has 10 placement matches, but an overwatch game is a lot shorter so it's strange you'd stop at 4. But I can understand the lack of motivation to play ranked, it's always people who are super serious and tryhard. Drains the fun out of the game in a way.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I get bored alone :emocat
It's funnier when I can diss Ki, ship Tuna, practice Finnish, etc...
I think someone got online while I was on it or I finally managed to drag Hardy out of Digimon games, something like that.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@TSPanda did you watch the latest Det. Conan movie? Seen it in the cinema a few days ago, was surprisingly good. But very few Mori scenes unfortunately.. I still wait for more Mori-centered movies, we only had like 2 :feelsbadman
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Well @Farfalla I've play more ( 8 games ) and tbh almost in every match I heard complaining ( and later bitching around while he was dying ) that I play Sombra ( from a uy that played Hanzo or that dwarf :XD ) instead of second support or etc. almost during every match...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
ship Tuna
o.o? You shipping tuna across the world now? I want 5.
Hardy is pretty fun to play with actually, Ust and nona are pretty silent. Knight is entertaining with his tryhard edgyness.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well @Farfalla I've play more ( 8 games ) and tbh almost in every match I heard complaining ( and later bitching around while he was dying ) that I play Sombra ( from a uy that played Hanzo or that dwarf :XD ) instead of second support or etc. almost during every match...
Sombra is a bit of an odd one, I'm never sure when or if there's a good time to pick her. If I want to take out the backliners I go reaper or genji, and I kinda don't like her weapon. Like a worse version of Tracer's weapon maybe?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well @Farfalla I've play more ( 8 games ) and tbh almost in every match I heard complaining ( and later bitching around while he was dying ) that I play Sombra ( from a uy that played Hanzo or that dwarf :XD ) instead of second support or etc. almost during every match...
In I game I got reported for a word I didn't even know about its existence (griefing I think?) when I snapped after a dude cursed our healer our whole game '-' I guess then he decided we were losing 'cause of me and dropped the healer. Competitive is sooooo fuuun @.@
o.o? You shipping tuna across the world now? I want 5.
Hardy is pretty fun to play with actually, Ust and nona are pretty silent. Knight is entertaining with his tryhard edgyness.
He is <3 I haz great taste. Ustie is way more talkative than Tina xD I guess we make her uncomfortable often ç.ç
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Like a worse version of Tracer's weapon maybe?
Sombra have probably the worst range when it comes to range accuracy ( Only Rein have worse for obvious reason ) << That instant spreading :epicfacepalm

Sombra is actually good at least I find winning the most games with her and not feeling like " I have sucked thanks team " Sombra can keep herself and others from team alive by hacking medpacks ( and build ultimate probably fastest in the game if teammates would pick it up << dat match with me healing party 26 % damage as offence Hero ) escape and in mechanism..

Your main task is to be annoyance and pick up support or hack Neinhart and get out..

The worse thing if I say that I have ulti and we making push I use it on enemy team and guess what my team still is hiding behind our Rein Shield :epicfacepalm

But yeah Sombra is still considering to be a troll pick up ( most players just sucks at her <<< Using invisibility to get out of fight... ) but some people are actually good with her and people want someone to play player something else that they may suck at while they can view that they are good on actual character in statisctic and give them a chance forcing someone to play ( while beign toxic at that ) doesn't help at all..

Still the best was me picking Mercy and Hear " No I don't need fucken Mercy go Ana or gtfo "


I've meet chill out people in these 8 matches but most of them was just trying to hard to prove they are fucken Alfa :cookiehand
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
In I game I got reported for a word I didn't even know about its existence (griefing I think?) when I snapped after a dude cursed our healer our whole game '-' I guess then he decided we were losing 'cause of me and dropped the healer. Competitive is sooooo fuuun @.@
Yeah griefing means intentionally ruining games for people, or in this game intentionally sabotaging your team and making them angry for pleasure. I wonder what you did lol.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I cursed him a bunch and started to remark his fucked up plays '-'
But hey, at least I didn't start planting walls on his way o/
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Yeah griefing means intentionally ruining games for people, or in this game intentionally sabotaging your team and making them angry for pleasure. I wonder what you did lol.
She was playing character that someone didn't want her to play or someone was just salty because it wasn't his day :teach

Ok nvm:XD

Btw playing Mei and building wall while your team is trying to get to the point in last seconds is the best :kappa
 
Top