- Joined
- Aug 5, 2016
- Messages
- 3,330
- Reaction score
- 5,440
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
Does We Never Learn volume 1 release tomorrow?
Already released by Japan's time.Does We Never Learn volume 1 release tomorrow?
And already out of stock in Amazon.jp. XPAlready released by Japan's time.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Damn forreal? Hoping it does well. Caught up with it today and I'm really enjoying itAnd already out of stock in Amazon.jp. XP
Gonna buy the digital edition immediately to help the case!
For some reason they changed the release date for the digital edition to June 16th. Strange.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's good. I hope that it does wellAnd already out of stock in Amazon.jp. XP
Gonna buy the digital edition immediately to help the case!
For some reason they changed the release date for the digital edition to June 16th. Strange.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Probably because she's the girl with has smaller focus than the other two for now. I like her and the other two but the author is giving much more focus for the other girls at the moment. I hope that Furuhashi has a chapter for her.Speaking of WNL, why doesn't anybody give love to Furuhashi as much as Takemoto and Ogata?
Because she is Onodera with long hair.Speaking of WNL, why doesn't anybody give love to Furuhashi as much as Takemoto and Ogata?
No, I always said that I don't want that. It was a typo error from my part , so sorry.So first you say you expected it to be a faithful 1:1, and now you're saying you expect it not to... Hope that's just a typo or something on your part because it's really not helping your case here.
no it's their thought lol.Wait? So the animals in Dr.Stome can talk?
Onodera > ChitogeBecause she is Onodera with long hair.
. Nemesis is right though, Takemoto has been getting chapter focus after chapter focus since her introduction and Ogata's first "misunderstanding" just happened. Author has been balanced so far so that means Furuhashi's chapter focus is on the come up.
I know. But in the final page it looks like the monkey's have a speech bubble instead of thought bubbles, and it looks like Sekyuu is responding directly to themno it's their thought lol.
Or rather, "animals are speaking to the other animals in their language".
If you pay attention, the speech bubbles sometime indicates whether it's a thought or actual speaking line.
I wouldn't go that far so early, it is still just 14 chapters. Nobody deserves to be compared to Onodera so early. XDBecause she is Onodera with long hair.
It could be worse. At least she's not being compared to Chitoge.I wouldn't go that far so early, it is still just 14 chapters. Nobody deserves to be compared to Onodera so early. XD

I'm surprised nobody said the obvious reasonSpeaking of WNL, why doesn't anybody give love to Furuhashi as much as Takemoto and Ogata?

The bait level in this post is over nine thousands. XDAfter reading the recent WNL chapter, I realize how much better a romcom can be without the dumb "violent tsundere" trope. It's already miles better than Nisekoi.
It could be worse. At least she's not being compared to Chitoge.
Anyway, none of the girls are really comparable to the ones in Nisekoi. I'm glad the mangaka made his characters copies of the Nisekoi girls (like many were expecting).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't remember any scene where we were able to see her cup size clearly though... She is always with a baggy coat that doesn't show the silhouette. :PI'm surprised nobody said the obvious reason![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Man, I love it when professional mangakas share their drawing videos like this. It really gives a lot of perspective on their techniques and shows what aspiring artists can learn from them to develop their own techniques.The bait level in this post is over nine thousands. XD
He didn't make them copies of Nisekoi characters, what are you talking about?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't remember any scene where we were able to see her cup size clearly though... She is always with a baggy coat that doesn't show the silhouette. :P
The author knows that Takemoto is the best girl. +1 respect.--- Double Post Merged, ---