So, seeing that the arc is about to come to a close (It's practically already over), and everything is wrapping up to a conclusion, what have your favorite and least favorite plot twists in this arc been?
I'll kick this off with a few of my own:
Favorite Plot Twists
-Irene being the Queen of Dragons/Mother of Dragon Slayers-I had originally just expected a familial connection, this added more depth to her as a character)
-The truth about Devil Slaying Magic that Invel revealed to Gray, the whole darkness stuff had real potential, shame it never went anywhere in the long term.
Least Favorite Twists
-August being the son of Zeref and Mavis (By far the most disgusting thing Hiro has ever written)
-Anna being a time traveller from 400 years ago (Completely unnecessary, opens a whole can of worms by itself)
-Gray's trump card being Iced Shell (For the third time in the story
)
I'll kick this off with a few of my own:
Favorite Plot Twists
-Irene being the Queen of Dragons/Mother of Dragon Slayers-I had originally just expected a familial connection, this added more depth to her as a character)
-The truth about Devil Slaying Magic that Invel revealed to Gray, the whole darkness stuff had real potential, shame it never went anywhere in the long term.
Least Favorite Twists
-August being the son of Zeref and Mavis (By far the most disgusting thing Hiro has ever written)
-Anna being a time traveller from 400 years ago (Completely unnecessary, opens a whole can of worms by itself)
-Gray's trump card being Iced Shell (For the third time in the story
)
)
but I guess it was kind of cool getting the explanation of Irene and the origins of DS magic, not what I'd expected, but one of the better things to come out of this arc. As for least favourites, the dragon-demon seeds thing was pretty random, Anna was too out of the blue, and the Spriggans actually being so incredibly weak was a bit of a shock I must say!
Now I want a filler episode of Erza teachig Lucy sword skills
It would be funny