Last person to Post Wins - MissingNo.

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,345
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Started American Gods recently. It's good.
Good to hear that you like it. It's been getting some slack from viewers who think it's slow and boring (I'm assuming these people need big, stupid cliffhangers at the end of each episode to stay interested in a show and can't follow a plot that doesn't constantly spell out in obvious lines of dialogue where the story is going). You said you were planning on reading the book, did you go for the show instead?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Big part of the audience comes from Starz though. And even if Starz has been shaping up, their shows have been the sort to appeal to 'simple' audiences, fast paced and straight forward. (Spartacus, Camelot, Da Vincis Demons).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ust when did you last play overwatch? Haven't seen you ingame for weeks. Busy?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Couple of days ago. I was just about to launch it :D
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
can't imagine hip hop without Prodigy, listened to Infamous again today. dope:woo
RIP
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Finally, I ended my qualification matches for season five :pjsalt:notamused
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I'm a toxic Gold Player :lmao
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
just saw the new GoT trailer, lot of action. Loving it. Way more promising than the first trailer
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
welcome to the toxic gold club :cookiehand
Thank you :wowsoBOB

Tbh maybe tomorrow I will get to Platinum...

I swear to god sometimes the teammates I was getting :epicfacepalm
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Thank you :wowsoBOB

Tbh maybe tomorrow I will get to Platinum...

I swear to god sometimes the teammates I was getting :epicfacepalm
My Teammates got me Bronze this season...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You guys are never on when I play. That or I just don't want to get up before 9 am on the days you're on
Yeah have never seen you online either. Probably playing in completely opposite times.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Totinona not gonna nominate Zarya in the waifu wars event? :rolleyes:
 
Top