Voting Round 1 Juvia Lockser vs Touka Kirishima

Who wins?

  • Juvia Lockser

  • Touka Kirishima


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
She didn't abandon her friend.She perfectly knew if she helps her friend then she would get into more troubles.
That was just a joke reference. I don't read/watch neither FT nor TG.
My dislike is purely based on fanbases.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My nomination Touka should take this.

You can put as many pictures of Juvia being cute or whatsoever, but one thing you should do is read this

Thank me later. And vote Touka.
I don't think there is a high enough quality Kappa face appropriate for this. Also, there are younger teens on this forum. :heh
 

Petrit Zeneli

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
599
Reaction score
407
Age
37
Country
United Kingdom
Don't get me wrong I adore Juvia but Touka melts my heart at times even I can't explain...I'm not complaining though.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Touka

Where is our fellow Tokyo Ghoul fandom

@Lambu @Vandred @Qixus


We need help
Well, as much as I could vote without any remorse for Touka here, these are the Waifu Wars. The nominator should bring more convincing arguments in favour of their fictional girl of choice rather than "look here, this is the chapter where she has sex". Is that the only thing people should consider when giving their vote? Is that the only reason you nominated her, @MonkeyD-Dragon? :nah

In comparison, at least @Brandish did a good job at presenting the complete list of the points in favour of his nomination (Juvia's looks, because that's where her qualities stop :heh ), so I'm going to withhold my vote for now. A nomination should be deserved. :hmph
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well, as much as I could vote without any remorse for Touka here, these are the Waifu Wars. The nominator should bring more convincing arguments in favour of their fictional girl of choice rather than "look here, this is the chapter where she has sex". Is that the only thing people should consider when giving their vote? Is that the only reason you nominated her, @MonkeyD-Dragon? :nah

In comparison, at least @Brandish did a good job at presenting the complete list of the points in favour of his nomination (Juvia's looks, because that's where her qualities stop :heh ), so I'm going to withhold my vote for now. A nomination should be deserved. :hmph
Telling you a fellow Tokyo Ghoul fan about the Waifu quality of Touka is like telling a farmer what is good crop.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Juvia's looks, because that's where her qualities stop :heh


You are right though, I should have at least stated that she's very loyal to her man. It's often used as a gag, that she's too infatuated. And while that certainly gives off the impression of 'clingy-ness', when you remove said gag effect she is endearing and adorable. Loyalty is non-negotiable in this war. It's like a water supply. And she has that in spades (is a water mage too, so pun kinda intended). Throw in her kindheartedness and thoughtfulness, and voila we have a waifu :blush


 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India


You are right though, I should have at least stated that she's very loyal to her man. It's often used as a gag, that she's too infatuated. And while that certainly gives off the impression of 'clingy-ness', when you remove said gag effect she is endearing and adorable. Loyalty is non-negotiable in this war. It's like a water supply. And she has that in spades (is a water mage too, so pun kinda intended). Throw in her kindheartedness and thoughtfulness, and voila we have a waifu :blush


Oh Touka is completely loyal to Kaneki.She even risked her life to save him.
 

GreenGan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
228
Reaction score
313
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh my god. @natsulucy thanks for the tag. But this is like the one fight I can't decide on. My favourite female character from FT and my favourite female character from TG. Uugh I shouldn't let what FT has become to influence my vote.. (If that last sentence even makes sense...)
Juvia is just adorable her story from the rainy-grumpy-woman to the sunny devoted one is well written too.
Touka is.. Touka. I don't know what more to say. She will not play the servant like Juvia will. She'll keep her personnality, she'll be her. Something Juvia is not designed to do. I guess I can decide then. Touka.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Ok, voting for jubia because the other girl looks like jubia fanart.... No reason to accept cheap copies.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
  • Pseudo is natsulucy
  • Wants help from the TG fanbase
I see that you mastered the use of Nakama Power.

Vandred is right though. Liking TG more doesn't mean preferring Touka as waifu.
Everything is fair in love and war :datass
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
Juvia. She's beautiful, dedicated, crazy, what more can you ask for?
Touka seems like a hassle to live with, though i've only watched the anime so im not really up to speed.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
This one was a really tough one for me. Both of them are beautiful and deliver, so I had to rely based on subjectivity and personal preference alone. As a result, I went with Androssi in the end.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Is that the only thing people should consider when giving their vote? Is that the only reason you nominated her, @MonkeyD-Dragon? :nah
:fan
Well, you are mostly right.

but I will be doing that post about Touka tomorrow probably, so wait for it :gar
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Juvia was following a man who treated her like shit for 450 chapters or so. While I appreciate her dedication to some extent, this just made me roll my eyes every time Juvia was all over Gray and him being "leave me alone bitch". This goes beyond loyal, it's flat out dumb and a love for the sake of plot and "funny" moments. Sure she looks nice but it's really heard to take Juvia seriously after behaving like a love-struck orang-utan for so long.

The whole Juvia-Gray relationship was and is plain toxic and on the same level as the Sasuke-Sakura bullshit. As long as I don't think about it too much, I can actually live and deal with it, but if I turn my brain on then it gets incredibly hard to accept such a ""pairing"". Juvia's general behaviour (ignoring the whole Gray thingie) is fine, but the story ruined her as much as possible :pjsalt

Probably would have voted for Touka anyway, but once I started thinking about Juvia this came to my mind and had to be said.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I don't know why, but when I saw Touka's "wings" I couldn't help but think how pretty and mesmerizing she was during that fleeting moment...
It's actually a rare occurence for me to feel like this...
That is why in honor of the impression I had of Touka that day, I'll vote for her. :verily
Juvia is cute and her obsession over Gray is both hilarious and adorable in an extremely weird way, but I'm sorry, Touka deserves to win this round.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top