Voting Round 1 Juvia Lockser vs Touka Kirishima

Who wins?

  • Juvia Lockser

  • Touka Kirishima


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Touka Kirishima <3 ​

The ultimate waifu a man can dream of every man after a great waifu, unlike her opponent here she's not a sewage water supply
​
Beauty, Touka has it, and it has more appeal than Juvia's Z-cups or her truck engine level ass (that can be found with 99.9% of FT girls)

And Touka has something septic tank doesn't have, a Personality. She can take care of herself when you're not around, she's more than just tits and ass. And a character with good personality such as Touka is more interesting than a water pipe.
Lets not forget Touka is a Badass.


Touka can give you space to breathe and create normal relationships with other people.

And Touka won't be nagging over you 24/7 and won't call everything you come in contact with a love rival, Which isn't the case for polluted water.

All in All, Touka is a much better waifu.







 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Juvia was following a man who treated her like shit for 450 chapters or so. While I appreciate her dedication to some extent, this just made me roll my eyes every time Juvia was all over Gray and him being "leave me alone bitch". This goes beyond loyal, it's flat out dumb and a love for the sake of plot and "funny" moments. Sure she looks nice but it's really heard to take Juvia seriously after behaving like a love-struck orang-utan for so long.

The whole Juvia-Gray relationship was and is plain toxic and on the same level as the Sasuke-Sakura bullshit. As long as I don't think about it too much, I can actually live and deal with it, but if I turn my brain on then it gets incredibly hard to accept such a ""pairing"". Juvia's general behaviour (ignoring the whole Gray thingie) is fine, but the story ruined her as much as possible :pjsalt

Probably would have voted for Touka anyway, but once I started thinking about Juvia this came to my mind and had to be said.
Heh, if I had seen this sooner maybe I would have not voted for Juvia.
 
Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Say what you will but kirishima still looks like jubia fanart. #saynotocheapcopies.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Say what you will but kirishima still looks like jubia fanart. #saynotocheapcopies.
Who is Jubia ?
" her truck engine level ass"

Never before did I need a sentence like that so badly without knowing it.
Well, its FT girls in a nutshell, so what can you expect ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Voted Juvia Lockser.

Not her biggest fan. Though, I do want to set the record straight that she only acts the way she does because of the usual gag moments and comedic scenes we get in Fairy Tail. Juvia can be serious and independent if needed.

But the main reason why I voted against Touka is because I'm still salty that she defeated Saeko in the first round last year. Yeah, I know it was a long time ago but what can you do... It's time for revenge. Meanwhile, Saeko is in Round 2.
 

MonkeyD-Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2016
Messages
551
Reaction score
2,328
Age
27
Country
Imperium of Mankind
But the main reason why I voted against Touka is because I'm still salty that she defeated Saeko in the first round last year. Yeah, I know it was a long time ago but what can you do... It's time for revenge.
Revenge is a bad thing. But its too late to save you.
Meanwhile, Saeko is in Round 2.
Because of a lucky draw :e3
watch her get knocked out in round 2
 

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Revenge is a bad thing. But its too late to save you.
Revenge is a good thing if we're talking about fictional characters. We wish Fairy Tail would have more of that, right?

Because of a lucky draw :e3
watch her get knocked out in round 2
Yeah. It was rigged...
in my favor.

Wait, please vote for Saeko. I know you won't be able to resist her pics. After all, you nominated Touka because of Chapter 125, right?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
I regret voting for Juvia... :feelsbadman

Touka is great, I won't vote too fast anymore :scry.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@natsulucy I deserted the TG forum for a while <_>
but I will come back when more chapters get released and then I'll binge read, don't want to spoil myself.

But I will only say this here, do people really consider Juvia's personality paired or even close to Touka's???
"Waifu" is supposed to be a fictional character you would wish to marry... the FT girl is so boring.
Is she good because she will love you unconditionally? I think that would be a flaw, a partner in life is someone who should be equal to you and not a girl obssesed with you.

Just saying, Touka is not the most developed or complex character of her series, but she's leagues above Juvia in everything but body, so easy vote.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top