Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
My waifu got stomped and the one who nominated Erina wasn't even there to defend her.
oh well.. guess I'll keep her to myself
Thanks to everyone who voted for Seju.
now help me get revenge and always vote against Erina!![]()
To those who voted Erina
-----------------------------
Looks like Touka fans screwed up when they called for Nakama. What were you guys thinking fighting FT Nakama vs Nakama?
@Brandish My 1 vote totally got Juvia through the next round. You owe me your life and more.![]()
.How could you not like Sakura? She's like the epitome of Waifu.so you like Sakura ?
trying blame lak lmao

My waifu got rekt.I had faith that my waifu could stand on her own two feet! Erina is afterall a high grade himedere.
Regardless, it was a good fight. Your waifu was a worthy opponent![]()
You made it look worse when you didn't even defend yours. 



oh.. the next round started. I didn't even know.I was a better loser and voted for Holo now (who wrecked my Kuchiha). Shame on you, kira![]()



Pretty much lol. If it was syx running for her she would've shot ahead but sadly it was @MonkeyD-DragonWasn't Touka the winner last year? And now she lost in round 1?

I get slightly triggered whenever someone mentions Touka's loss here. This is about teamwork after all, and even high class material needs to be promoted properly.Wasn't Touka the winner last year? And now she lost in round 1?
It's the Noble Phantasm of my avatar called "Extreme Speed". Here is a detailed explanation:@syx did you just increase your avi's speed?![]()
You r welcomedThanks to everyone who voted for Seju.![]()

Juvia will always have my supportunless she faces off against Mira. I probably won't vote then.
Next round should be easy. It's not like she's up against Sakura. Even @lakhan220 is head over heels for Sakura.![]()
so you like Sakura ?
trying blame lak lmao
He does not. He is trolling.
Never. That's why you like Sakura.SInce when has my taste been so poor ?![]()

Yes, you are absolutely right.Never. That's why you likeSakuraHinata.
![]()

Is it already garbage day?Never. That's why you like Sakura.
![]()