HINATA anyday, She is way better than JUVIA. She loved her man since beginning irrespective of circumstances. SInce she was a child, she was attracted to NARUTO and slowly when they grew up, it turned into love.
She and NARUTO were very much in same boat and she admired his tenacity and looked him grow up closely eventhough the whole village was against him and treated like trash. She did not accept the set rules of staying away from him which parents forbid her to and judged Naruto from her own point of view.
Besides tht, she has amazing looks, outright transformation from a little girl to a mature woman and now a loving wife to NARUTO and mother to BORUTO and HIMAWARI. She diligently fulfills even the role pf medium between BORUTO and his father making him understand tht life tht his father has faced and responsibilities too. She never complains to NARUTO eventhough he is busy and cannot give much time. She understands him so well and supports him and manages the family irrespective of the circumstances. So, she has already proven to be a very good waifu.
Besides tht , being born in a HYUUGA clan, she is strong enough to support his husband even in terms of strength whenever needed and also cares for hier younger sister HANABI and even her father despite the treatment she recieved.
So, HINATA is way better candidate for waifu with magnificient qualities, strength and beauty to add to her arsenal,
As far as looks go, hinata needs like something you'd need a lot of garlicks and a priest to get rid off. Second of all, her birthing boruto and himawari is not points in her favor.
Hinata is boring and I hate how her relationship and character was handled in both the series and it's movies. Juvia is a Fairy Tail girl I like honestly...but she is still in Fairy Tail.
Interesting choice of words (if u get what I mean). But downplaying her is not gonna help u much. Do u have anything more worth to post or is it all u have?
I was expecting something worth for which I could give some practical answers. Guess I have to thank u for just fooling arnd.
Interesting choice of words (if u get what I mean). But downplaying her is not gonna help u much. Do u have anything more worth to post or is it all u have?
I was expecting something worth for which I could give some practical answers. Guess I have to thank u for just fooling arnd.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.