Voting Round 2 Hinata Hyuuga VS Juvia Lockser

Who wins?

  • Hinata Hyuuga

  • Juvia Lockser


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters

​

Hinata Hyuuga
Naruto
​
-

Juvia Lockser
Fairy Tail
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think I owe Brandish something so gonna support the FT girl.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well going with Juvia here.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh f*, whom should I support in this match?

Should I support a dear staffer colleague who has a shitty waifu taste or should I support the other dear staffer colleague who has a shitty waifu taste?

Vote for the staff member with the least shitty taste's waifu (Hint: It's not Brandish)
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Oh f*, whom should I support in this match?

Should I support a dear staffer colleague who has a shitty waifu taste or should I support the other dear staffer colleague who has a shitty waifu taste?

Vote for Hinata. She is literally a waifu. Juvia is still a prospective waifu. :fan
 

ZSolgrana

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 28, 2017
Messages
11
Reaction score
22
Age
33
Country
Malaysia
Didn't need to think for even a second. Juvia FTW any day
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Vote for Hinata. She is literally a waifu. Juvia is still a prospective waifu. :fan
Urgh....this is truly difficult...
Naruhina has always been my favourite pairing and seeing it happening was extremely satisfying!
Same thing can be said about Gruvia, I'm shipping the hell out of them, but stupid Gray won't admit his deepest feelings for Juvia!
Either way, since Hinata is already a Waifu, I decided to vote for Juvia, hoping that she will become one as great as the former. :blush
 
Last edited:

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Vote for the staff member with the least shitty taste's waifu (Hint: It's not Brandish)
That may be right, but Juvia is a FT character, which puts her automatically in the same trash tier as Hinata.

Vote for Hinata. She is literally a waifu. Juvia is still a prospective waifu. :fan
You know what, I was reading your and @Brandish's posts in the previous Waifu Wars event, and wanted to support the one who supported me back then. Guess, who did better?

Waifu Wars 2016 - 1st Round - Saeko vs. Touka:
Voting on pure looks because I'm shallow, going with Saeko. Haven't read either manga tbh.

Waifu Wars 2016 - 1st Round - Touka vs. C.C.:
Voted for C.C because I've seen Code Geass, and not Tokyo Ghoul.

Karen is better from Code Geass, imo.

Waifu Wars 2016 - Semifinal - Touka vs. Saber:
Don't worry. My love is for Saber.

Waifu Wars 2016 - Final - Touka vs. Camilla vs. Katou Marika:
After taking a long time to think and choose, I voted for Camilla! Hopefully she won't be disappointing.
It's either Pirate-chan or Camilla for me. I'll flip a coin

MOST DISGUSTING MH BETRAYALS!​
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,964
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
That may be right, but Juvia is a FT character, which puts her automatically in the same trash tier as Hinata.


You know what, I was reading your and @Brandish's posts in the previous Waifu Wars event, and wanted to support the one who supported me back then. Guess, who did better?

Waifu Wars 2016 - 1st Round - Saeko vs. Touka:


Waifu Wars 2016 - 1st Round - Touka vs. C.C.:


Waifu Wars 2016 - Semifinal - Touka vs. Saber:


Waifu Wars 2016 - Final - Touka vs. Camilla vs. Katou Marika:



MOST DISGUSTING MH BETRAYALS!​
Brandish betrayed you 3 times. I betrayed you 2 times.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Damn, a battle of stalkers. Gotta go with jubia here for a number of reasons:

Hinata's creepiness in her stalking far exceeds that of jubia. I am legitimately surprised naruto's body parts did not end up in a collection of jars.

Jubia, unlike hinata actually has a personality and got character development. Only the worst character in manga ever could be worst in the character development department than a FT character.

Hinata is the reason neji died the pathetic and hilarious death that confirmed he could never escape his destiny and was meant to die for the main house. But it's ok because he chose it for himself. LMAO. You know what, this is all so asine it almost sounds like a point in favor of hinata lol. Putting neji in his place, 6 feet under...
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I liked your post because of the effort syx

But why you bringing up old shit :arf

Just flip a coin like I did in one of those decisions. Heads for Juvia.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Well both are lovely and both are stalkers but juvia is way more creepy she even has voodou gray puppets and bath sponges :hmph , i d go for Hinata she has proven to be a great waifu also she's way sweeter and touching to me.
Also im truly concerned with the ones wanting to have a water puddle woman shaped as a waifu (gray's the only one who can freeze this creature instantly with his icy luv
) , she may melt once you hug her so better choose carefully
guy don't ever choose a liquid waifu you'll regret it


 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That may be right, but Juvia is a FT character, which puts her automatically in the same trash tier as Hinata.
I was saying Hinata is better lmao. Unlike Juvia, Hinata didn't have to kill herself to win her man.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top