Hangout Waifu Wars 2017 - Hangout

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
 

ZSolgrana

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 28, 2017
Messages
11
Reaction score
22
Age
33
Country
Malaysia
My waifu got stomped and the one who nominated Erina wasn't even there to defend her. :twitch

oh well.. guess I'll keep her to myself :blush
Thanks to everyone who voted for Seju. :kissbunny
now help me get revenge and always vote against Erina!:pjsalt :confetti:pjsalt

To those who voted Erina
;bash;bash;bash;bash;bash;bash;bash;bash;bash;bash;bash

-----------------------------

Looks like Touka fans screwed up when they called for Nakama. What were you guys thinking fighting FT Nakama vs Nakama? :lmao

@Brandish My 1 vote totally got Juvia through the next round. You owe me your life and more. :pwnge

I had faith that my waifu could stand on her own two feet! Erina is afterall a high grade himedere:mono.

Regardless, it was a good fight. Your waifu was a worthy opponent :verily
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,403
Country
Torumekian Empire
so you like Sakura ?

trying blame lak lmao
How could you not like Sakura? She's like the epitome of Waifu. :e3

I had faith that my waifu could stand on her own two feet! Erina is afterall a high grade himedere:mono.

Regardless, it was a good fight. Your waifu was a worthy opponent :verily
My waifu got rekt. :arf You made it look worse when you didn't even defend yours. :crying:handgun

Good luck on the next round. :verily I'll be sure to vote against you. :e3
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,403
Country
Torumekian Empire
I was a better loser and voted for Holo now (who wrecked my Kuchiha). Shame on you, kira :bnah
oh.. the next round started. I didn't even know. :XD

time to exact revenge! :evil

Hey, I'm not far from a better loser. I'm a bitter loser. See.. only 1 letter difference. :fan
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Last edited:

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I can already see every Touka fan voting against Juvia no matter who her opponent is.



And here I am watching from the sidelines to enjoy the mess.
 

Petrit Zeneli

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
599
Reaction score
407
Age
37
Country
United Kingdom
Another Glorious Redhead...
Name of the show Isekai Shukudou
Plot Summary: At the bottom floor of the building with a dog signboard, in the shopping district near the office street, there lies a cafeteria called "Youshoku no Nekoya," that has an illustration of a cat on the door. It's been open for fifty years and has satisfied various salarymen from nearby offices. Despite it being called a Western cuisine cafeteria, it also provides other varieties of menus. For the people of this certain world, it's their one-and-only special cafeteria. There is, however, one secret to "Nekoya." The cafeteria is closed to the public every Saturday in order to make way for special guests. When a bell rings, customers from different places of birth and races appear who ask for mysterious and delicious dishes. They are actually the same dishes served to the salarymen, but these special guests find them to be more exotic than to what they are used to. As the cafeteria aims to serve masterpieces, it is usually referred as "Isekai Shokudou." And so, the bell rings again this week.

It's like Shokugeki no Soma but without the foodgasms.



 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
^I don't mind that first ep but nothing really going on. Nice atmosphere though.

But yea, the dragon lady is hot af.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I just want a precision on something that bugged me for a while but i never bothered asking.
What exactly is a Waifu? What should our vote be based upon? Which criteria?

For instance, Irene Belserion got nominated and people voted for her. No offense for Irene's fans. But in the manga she was a sadistic bitch who threw her newborn child away, and years later tried to kill her. Then she suicided for close to no reason. I don't see anything as Waifu material in her personality, so i guessed she got votes for her look.
But then i see other nominations, that i don't know (since i dont read a lot of mangas) and there are some tiny girls who look like 13 year old children. And here i'm like "people really want to take that little girl as wife?"
Because "Waifu" means you'd want to marry the girl, take her as your wife, correct?

I'd just want a proper explanation about it. I apologize if this was already specified somewhere, if that's the case i missed it.
 
Top