You eat too much shellfish or smthn?



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
what? :O*looks at overwatch streams on twitch* *doomfist everywhere* WAT![]()
Well the bitch forced her way in '-'Oh shit....
You know you're not suppose to drink sea water
Hope you feel better...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Try to get some fluids in you...like juices.
That reminds me of my last trip to the sea. I somehow got some major case of food poisoning or idk what it was, I couldn't eat anything without throwing up and felt horrible all the time, spent most of the days lying near the beach or in my room unable to do anything. They said the hotel had amazing food for breakfast and lunch, yet I could never eat any of it..In my head it was due to swallowing sea water after a wave hit me in the face '-'
Farf's first reaction "looks like Lucio's dad". Holy crap, so racist '-'*looks at overwatch streams on twitch* *doomfist everywhere* WAT![]()
lol when did this happen, I was looking up info on it like a couple of hours ago and there was nothing, and now all that?yeah, looks like hes out on the ptr already too!


The first video is so anime. Didn't they always do 3D-animation stuff for their lore videos? Why didn't we get a cinematic about Doomfist's rescue from prison?yeah, looks like hes out on the ptr already too!

Guess that's why you hate water xPThat reminds me of my last trip to the sea. I somehow got some major case of food poisoning or idk what it was, I couldn't eat anything without throwing up and felt horrible all the time, spent most of the days lying near the beach or in my room unable to do anything. They said the hotel had amazing food for breakfast and lunch, yet I could never eat any of it..
Wow never thinking out loud around you again u.uFarf's first reaction "looks like Lucio's dad". Holy crap, so racist '-'
His phrasing is asking for it.I could think of so many puns to reply.... C.c

Nothing good ever happens when I go to the sea. Water is evil.Guess that's why you hate water xP
Here they have too much sea food so I dunno what hit me.
I love melee fighting usually in games for whatevr reason. Does the punching mechanic feel good?trying out his abilities without looking them up was fun *noob feels*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The shield generates only during battle though, and degenarates quickly. From what I gather from the video, his main job is gonna be dealing damage and stunning enemies. But dunno, depending on how durable he is, the same play style could have been implemented on a tank too.Wouldn't it have made more sense to make him a tank? Since he gets a shield with punching people and it stacks, similar to Zarya's shenanigans.
--- Double Post Merged, ---