PTR videos on youtube incoming " Doomfist Is OP Meta soon "
After few weeks in game " Why Doomfist sucks "
After few weeks in game " Why Doomfist sucks "
He looks extremely fun to play actually. PTR has a huge waiting queue wtf?I love melee fighting usually in games for whatevr reason. Does the punching mechanic feel good?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The shield generates only during battle though, and degenarates quickly. From what I gather from the video, his main job is gonna be dealing damage and stunning enemies. But dunno, depending on how durable he is, the same play style could have been implemented on a tank too.
Now that I think about it, his flaw seems to be that he doesn't really have mobility buffs, which is a poor charasteristics for offense hero.--- Double Post Merged, ---
Nooooo...yous are just pervertsFarfs, have you tried a new dish or something?
Oh, sound even better, I must have misunderstood hpw the punch works and how high the upper cut punch is.He looks extremely fun to play actually. PTR has a huge waiting queue wtf?
He doesn't? He can fly into the air, and with his punch ability he dashes in a direction really quickly. That's more mobile than Reaper would ever be tbh. Actually Doomfist has insane mobility.
Yeah, I tried crawfish and got sick. And I didn't even like crawfish that much c.c not worth it.Farfs, have you tried a new dish or something?
Quoted wrong postHis phrasing is asking for it.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I put them in jambalaya...its a spicy rice dishYeah, I tried crawfish and got sick. And I didn't even like crawfish that much c.c not worth it.
His weapon feels like a shotgun with smaller spread than reaper to me. And he feels fairly mobile. Was able to jump up on a ledge in the practice range with lshift+e (uppercut and slam)(might've been a fluke tho '-'). Already wondering how his ult would combo with zaryaI love melee fighting usually in games for whatevr reason. Does the punching mechanic feel good?


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Updates usually happens on tuesdays so maybe next week or the week after that I imagine.Do we know how long until he's added to the actual game?
Will be hell with everyone trying to first-pick him.

Maybe they were not fresh?Yeah, I tried crawfish and got sick. And I didn't even like crawfish that much c.c not worth it.
I had to Google jambayalaI put them in jambalaya...its a spicy rice dish


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Early alzheimers is such a sad thing.What do you even play ust? Been so long I forgot.

Prolly D: maybe I shouldnt have tried to eat the things in the head as well, but felt like a waste at first.Maybe they were not fresh?
Prolly D: maybe I shouldnt have tried to eat the things in the head as well, but felt like a waste at first.
