Well, Mavis said that she converted the guild's feelings into magic. She couldn't really do anything as a ghost, so she had to use the guild members magic. And yeah, I suppose you can say being able to withstand END's demonic power in her body counts as a durability feat for Lucy.I thought Mavis said back in Tenrou Island she had to give it her all to use everybody's strengths to have it activated? And no I don't mean her knowing what to write in the book, I mean being able to write in the book. Zeref's was shocked of how a human was able to handle the demonic letters to write in the book so it must require something like maybe either power or endurance?
NatsuNatsu, Erza, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Mirajane, Laxus, Gajeel, Gildarts, Lisanna, Makarov, Cana, Elfman, Mavis (no FH or immortality).
Gildarts/Laxus/Erza
Gray >= Gajeel
Makarov/Mavis
Mirajane
Lucy/Elfman/Cana
Juvia
Lisanna
).
)



