Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
From @SkyBut she's not a manga character and is 3D, so she's not eligible?
Technically yesNominate your Waifu (and yours alone) during the next ten days
- The source is irrelevant. It doesn't matter if your Waifu belongs to an Anime, a Manga, a Game, a Novel, etc.

They didn't let me nominate @lawlett-kun last year, or @Gallon this year. I don't think you have higher chances.
3D is irrelevant though, as 4chan has realised 2D is generally better:They didn't let me nominate @lawlett-kun last year, or @Gallon this year. I don't think you have higher chances.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Of course, Fate is the master race.People didn't vote for Beatrix, they voted for Erinyes. This war is rigged.
Anyway.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Special occasions:
- Saeko vs Historia was tied at 35-35 and was decided by a random mod vote.
- Almost all of the of One Piece Waifus dropped during this round.
- All F/SN Waifus managed to advance

Jeanne's next match will be very interesting@syx REJOICE MY FRIEND!
@BluePegasus How are ya feeling?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Of course, Fate is the master race.![]()
.This is why you're the man.I'll be rooting for Fate to take down Fairy Fail. The latter is an unnecessary evil.
I'm honestly dreading it, can't laze around that round it seemsJeanne's next match will be very interesting.
.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---





The Fairy fail squad will still find a way to beat us through PoF.Lets all gang up on Fairy Tail.

Lets make our own circle of PoF then , fight fire with fire and fight PoF with PoFThe Fairy fail squad will still find a way to beat us through PoF.![]()


All these 'I vote for waifu A because I like the A nominator' posts shouldnt have surprised me, but it still breaks my heart because it proves that I am trash.![]()