Use this thread for casual talk about this event.
Lucy is next.Also congrats, your girl finally took down a FT girl.![]()
Does this mean you voted Juvia ?After seeing that Hinata... I repeat... HINATA... beat Juvia
It was a reasonable decision from my side. No regrets.Does this mean you voted Juvia ?
![]()
This is why I knew FT should never have been allowed to be nominated.Guys, I have this perfect idea!
Let's work towards being able to control time and space magic itself, and on top of that, having infinite magic!
What are the odds that the FT fandom can defeat us in one fiery punch? They wouldn't be able to do it even if they burnt up their very soul!
... Oh...






Without a single thought, I voted Hinata.It was a reasonable decision from my side. No regrets.
Did you vote for Hinata?
People didn't vote for Beatrix, they voted for Erinyes. This war is rigged.![]()

Look at my most recent most here apart from this one and you will forgive me.You hurt me
![]()

We are the villains Fairy Tail needs, but doesn't deserve.Let's work towards being able to control time and space magic itself, and on top of that, having infinite magic!
What are the odds that the FT fandom can defeat us in one fiery punch? They wouldn't be able to do it even if they burnt up their very soul!
... Oh...


So cuuuuuteLook at my most recent most here apart from this one and you will forgive me.
![]()

You discredited yourself with this statement.Without a single thought, I voted Hinata.
)

Well FFIX is still my most favorite Final Fantasy game. :3Sugooooooooooooooooooooooooi
![]()
So cuuuuuteI'm so haaaaaapy you posted them sky-chaaaaaan (could it be youre a secret admirer and supporter of beate![]()
)![]()
No loli seduction intended in case, just pure and innocent kindness
![]()
Stick to Rindou-Senpai and Mikasa from now it's better for you.

